Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Do you girls know that we have the 5th Robert Carlyle thunk thread anniversary on Dec. 15th?

That was the day Lahela made this thread and all the resulting friendships happen!

So maybe we should celebrate it a bit with our fave RC pics, vids, art, fanfics and other stuff? What do you think? And it´s on a Sunday, too!
    *runs around hugging everyone*
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs back*

Lahela, were you expecting this when you made the thread?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        *hugs back*

Lahela, were you expecting this when you made the thread?
        It's great that it's still going strong! Guess I'll have to do some reading and catching up!
        sigpic

Comment

*rolls into the thread and waves at everybody*
          Hey there! How're you?
          Sorry for not being around for so long...

And... whoa, 5 years! That's impressing!
          https://31.media.tumblr.com/cae7c1a4...58vno9_250.gif
          Last edited by Varda; 08 December 2013, 01:56 PM.
          I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Well, I was afraid that the thread is dead, but I was wrong and I'm glad to see it back to life thanks to you girls

I sorry not being here for a little moment, I work (I'm picking apples, it's very tiring ^ ^ ').
            In any case, I'm too impatient to see the second Hobbit but I agree with Cairi, the book is not violent (I think Tolkien wrote that book for his children).

A beautiful pickspam RC would be a good idea for celebrate the aniversary of this thread, in honor of our hero and also in honor of all the girls who post here ^ ^

*very big hug for everyone*
            Great to see some faces I missed already.

Poor Duval, picking apples is not the easiest job to do. But now the season for apples is over I guess?

*hugs back*

What have you been up to lately? Except for the apple picking thing?

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            *runs around hugging everyone*
            Love to see you back in the thread Lahela! Would bee cool to see you at the anniversary and of course between that! And a big Thank you for making all of it happen in the first place!
            It´s been a long time, how are you?

*hugs back*

Originally posted by Varda View Post
            *rolls into the thread and waves at everybody*
            Hey there! How're you?
            Sorry for not being around for so long...

And... whoa, 5 years! That's impressing!
            https://31.media.tumblr.com/cae7c1a4...58vno9_250.gif
            *waves back and hugs Varda*

How are you? Any new recommendations on the gamer, book or TV front?

Anyway´s it would bee awesome to see all of you on Dec. 15th for the 5th year anniversary. Let´s celebrate a bit with our fave RC and SGU stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Love the gif, Varda. I am just afraid it´s a bit to big for our forum, the maximum is 100 kb.

Would be great if we could post bigger stuff, too. But I understand where it´s coming from.

sigpic

Comment

OMG, time till Christmas is flying by, too. I still have to buy "ton´s" of presents, bake some cookies,decorate our home, buy a tree and make million other things...... *puh*

How´s everyone's x-mas preparations going? Some recommendations for the busy time?
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well yes, apple season is over and I'm glad I prefer the harvest wine, is more fun (but I needed a job, I had no choice).

Now I don't know what I will do this winter, I think learn English better for talk to many English people who live in my village, I'll buy me a tattoo and also wait the spring and restart working . And you ? what are you doing this winter? (:

In my family, we don't offer Christmas gift, we don't decorate the house, well, simply have a good meal with family, it's so simple.

Good luck for the preparation of Christmas celebrations ^ ^
                      Last edited by Duval; 08 December 2013, 12:55 PM.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi to you all! Before I can think about Christmas there's the new Hobbit movie this week. We've got tickets for the double feature midnight premiere. And I have to work the next day. But I've been practising Christmas carols with the choir, and we'll have a little concert this week.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cairi Hi, how are you ? (:
                          I too am impatient to see the Hobbit, I saw excerpts on the internet, I hope it will be good. But I still don't like 3D
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              *waves back and hugs Varda*

How are you? Any new recommendations on the gamer, book or TV front?
                              I'm very well, thank you!
                              I was pretty busy last month, as now I am doing kinda... teaching practice? I temporary work at school and try to teach children Chinese. That's... an interesting experience! But also very exhausting...
                              But still, I managed to get to season 9 of SG-1. It's a little strange to see all these new faces (before I couldn't even thought that I will miss O'Neill!), but I think I like it ^^
                              I also play new Assassin's Creed (I even bought a new videoadapter for the game! totally worth it), and yesterday finished reading a book "A Street Cat Named Bob", which tells about the friendship of a stray cat and a London busker on drug rehab program. Liked it very much!

P.S. oh, and thank you for your comment of the GIF size... missed it myself somehow. Sorry

sigpic

Comment

*waves at Duval and Cairi
                                oh yes, "The Hobbit"! Can't wait to watch it!

The winter has come (as Ned Stark predicted!), this morning I was digging my car out of a snowdrift for good ten minutes... I think I like winter, though it's also time of some awful exams...
                                But I already prepared some New Year postcard to send to my friends...
                                And we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X