Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Duval! Welcome back!
    Good to hear you had a great time at work.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi to all of you, wish everybody a good start into the weekend!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi girls, I'm back, not for long, just to say 'hello'.
        This month I've started a new job and everything is new. I'm leaving early in the morning and when I come home in the evening I'm so tired that I'm going to bed early so I'm rarely online. Anyway, wanted to say that I'm still alive
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Hi gilrs, How are you ?
          I had gone to harvest in the south and then to Bordeaux, it was great but now I'm a little tired, sleep in a caravan when it's cold and wet outside ... But I'm not complaining, I got a lot of fun.
          Good to hear things are going well with you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Hi to all of you, wish everybody a good start into the weekend!
            Hi! I'm waving, can you see me?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              Hi girls, I'm back, not for long, just to say 'hello'.
              This month I've started a new job and everything is new. I'm leaving early in the morning and when I come home in the evening I'm so tired that I'm going to bed early so I'm rarely online. Anyway, wanted to say that I'm still alive
              Good luck with the new job. Take good care of yourself, it's a stressful time starting a new job. I remember being the same when I started working at a job. I literally fell into bed every night. Get lots of rest and eat right and you'll be fine before you know it.
              sigpic

Comment

Ha! I'm still getting a laugh out of those birds Cairi!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Hi! I'm waving, can you see me?
                  Yep, waving back, and sending hugs!

I'll contact you soon, concerning the beta reading for my SGU story. Finally, I started writing again, and nearly finished the next chapter, after that I'll start with the translation of the first chapter (btw, do you want a short summary of the story arc, or do you prefer to stay unspoiled?). It will take a few more weeks, though, so there's time.

For those who are able to read German, the first chapters of the story are online. In the moment I post a new part once each week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi to all!

*waves with both hands*

I've been away for the weekend, well, not far away, to speak and learn Gaelic. And now I'm trying to adjust to English again.

mi, it's good to hear from you and that things are getting better! And jeri, as a lot of people like them I'll keep them for a bit longer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi girls!! God, I missed you all some much, some group hug is needed here!

Sorry for my long absence, it was a hot summer with much work to do, some health issues and a few other things to take care of. Many of the things I still needed to do are on the "list", if you now what I mean.

I sneaked in once in a while but the forum was very quiet the last few month. So good that people like jeri, cairi, duval and a few others kept this place alive.

What you´ve all been up to till now? I was working a bit on our house, it need some makeover, and in summertime I always have to work some extra hours for the one´s who are on holiday´s.

I was in the cinema recently and watched "Gravity" I really can recommend that movie. And I am looking forward to Panem, Thor and Hobbit II.
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves at mi and cairi* !
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi myhelix!

*hugs*

Yes, Gravity is awesome. A movie to watch in cinema with 3D. I've been to the cinema 21st times this year so far, and I have yours on my list, and Enders Game.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs* good to talk to you again!

The last few month where so chaotic, time flew by to fast.

But you are right, Gravity is a movie where 3D is indeed useful. So, 21st movies? And what was your fave so far? I also watched Elysium and I liked it a lot.
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves back and goes to bed*
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X