• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Hello ladyemiliecharlotte, welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

Speaking of fun, or more the opposite: I've tried the new photobucket, but I'm using the old one as long as it's possible! That's how I feel about it
        The problem is the old one is going away in 20 days, so they say. I registered my complaints, but I can't really use the site until they fix things, most of my pics are too large for GW, so if the thumbnails don't work right...!!!#&*#!&%!!!
        sigpic

Comment

On a happier note, I loved RC in the latest ep of OUAT. But of course there wasn't enough of him. He is so good. Poor Mr. Gold he is
          Spoiler:
          suddenly out of his world and out of control, not to mention taking a flight for the first time! I loved the way he played it, it was so true to the frustration and fear the character must be feeling. And it's so right on what he did
          Spoiler:
          hitting the wall with his fists, men act out their fear/frustration with anger, women tend to cry. I saw that so many times with the mostly men I worked with in my job (men would cry if it were allowed in our society!)
          And now he must trust Emma, he's at her mercy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyemiliecharlotte View Post
            Hello! I've been lurking for about the last year & thought that I'd better get a wiggle on & register on here!
            Last Sunday's OUAT was awesome in terms of Mr Gold & Robert turned in a stunning performance (as usual!)
            Hey, welcome among us Ladyemiliecharlotte ^^
            Have a fun
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hmm, I was disappointed by the episode, RC was great as usual, but we don't see him enough, I don't care Charming and others, they are not interesting ...
              I like the giant, he's cute ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

new Hamish picspam.

and hello ladyemiliecharlotte.
                Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  The problem is the old one is going away in 20 days, so they say. I registered my complaints, but I can't really use the site until they fix things, most of my pics are too large for GW, so if the thumbnails don't work right...!!!#&*#!&%!!!
                  I'm still using the old one (now 19 days to go), and when I'm forced to use the new one all bugs are gone and you all can explain me how it works.

*wakes up from nice dreams and lands hard on reality*
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm just back from cinema where I watched a movie that was filmed in Scotland, and now I feel like some more Hamish picspam

sigpic

Comment

And using the old PB as long as it's working

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Isle of Skye