Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Great pictures, everyone.
        It's nice to see a number that I haven't seen before.

Here is a fun little thing I made. (I'm a GOT fan as well as a Stargate and OUAT fan.)
        sigpic
        The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
        My art and writing site

Comment

I love this picture.

Two of my favorite Roberts together.
          sigpic
          My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
            Great pictures, everyone.
            It's nice to see a number that I haven't seen before.

Here is a fun little thing I made. (I'm a GOT fan as well as a Stargate and OUAT fan.)
            http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps86d15041.jpg
            Haha, very great, I love
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I look GOT also it's a great series and books are really interesting, very good story
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Sorry to hear things are not going the way you would like. Time will straighten it all out, no doubt.

I had a very long trip home. … cut for length …
                        Spoiler:
                        With delays and customs and everything, it took a total of 27 hours to get home!!! I had to change planes in Atlanta, so did customs there which was okay except for the big crowd and the very rude and impersonal way the security people handled the crowd. Yelling and hustling everyone through a small area, I don't know why they think it's okay to yell all the time at mostly harmless tourists who are a bit scared by the whole thing anyway. Then when I finally got to San Francisco, my brother met me, and he had taken BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, the local train, not very efficient nor clean like a nice German train!) then we drove from that station another hour to get home! Yikes! I suppose it could have been worse but after a month away I was beginning to think I would never get home.

My friend Trudy is still in Germany with her husband Roland and they are now traveling around, visiting his family. It's now a bit of a honeymoon for them, since they really didn't have one last December when they married. But Roland's basement flat flooded a couple of weeks ago! But the landlord has helped clean it and it's good they had a little trip planned to be away for a while. Trudy comes back to California at the end of the month and Roland stays in Germany for about another year working. Now that's a long distance romance!

Well all I can do is hope you all in Germany have some better weather so you can have some summer for the time that's left. We have had a drought since last December here. I am so worried about our planet!

Sorry to read that it took so long for you. It's really nice for your friends to have some more time together, though Roland had bad luck (and good in the end) with his flat. Weather is quite strange here lately, ten days ago we had a very bad thunderstorm and hailstorm with really big hailstones, resulting in a lot of destruction (cars, windows and lots of other things)
                        It's still unusual hot here with thunderstorms (at some places also with those destructive hailstorms) in change with temperatures about 30+ °C (which is unusual for this region). The weeks before have been also very dry, which was really bad for agriculture, and any kind of gardening, also.
                        I think there's indeed a good reason to be at least a little bit concerned about the future of our planet, I think. You're more than right with this.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        Hey Artemis, always a pleasure to see you here ^^
                        and do not you worry, life always ends up arranging
                        Hey Duval, looks like you're fine! How's life over there in France?
                        And lots of mental green (cos I can't give the real one) for your cute pictures.

Same goes for Cairi and xgirl30!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          And lots of mental green (cos I can't give the real one) for your cute pictures.

Thanks for the mental green ^^ *hug*
                          Yes, I'm fine, I'm looking for work, as usual, in the vineyards
                          In France too, the climate is bizare, thunderstorms and hail, extreme heat, home now the clouds are back (I must say that the clouds become more regular that the sun, I am afraid that my tomatoes blush ever ... well, I'll do the green tomato jam). I too am concerned about the planet, as we all, I think.
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks for the mental green.

I look GOT also it's a great series and books are really interesting, very good story
                              I agree.
                              I've only seen the first season so far and I'm still reading the first book but I'm really enjoying it.

sigpic
                              My art and writing site

Comment

Love how expressive he is with his hands.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                My art and writing site

Comment

Working...
                                X