Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Glad to hear you are enjoying your work. I love vineyards too, that's why I planted one.
    vineyard it's a good thing ^^
    and in October I returned to Bourgogne (where I work) to the harvest ^^
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Wow! It looks like Barbara had a wonderful and busy time at ComicCon! I love that you got a photo with the Holy Grail, uh, I mean RC! I hope one day, somewhere, somehow, I could meet him too.
      I see that Barbara had a great time with our favorite Bobby, this is a very good thing and a great opportunity. I am always happy to read how nice RC is
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I'm fine, thank you and you ?
        I sprained my ankle very badly two weeks ago, and I still have problems with it, still can't go to work. And I'm bored
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I sprained my ankle very badly two weeks ago, and I still have problems with it, still can't go to work. And I'm bored
          Oh, poor ankle, you know how long it will last?
          I understand that you're bored, me either, do not like not being able to move
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, poor ankle, you know how long it will last?
            I understand that you're bored, me either, do not like not being able to move
            Hopefully not too long anymore. The doctor said something about six weeks, but I'm going on holiday next week anyway. Although I have to chance my plans about that, too.
            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully not too long anymore. The doctor said something about six weeks, but I'm going on holiday next week anyway. Although I have to chance my plans about that, too.
              Where you go for holiday ? ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Where you go for holiday ? ^^
                To Scotland I'm looking forward to it, even when I can't go hiking in the Highlands

sigpic

Comment

You're very lucky, I dream to go to Scotland, it seems to be a very beautiful country
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Sorry to hear that ankle is so bad. Same horse as before? I guess you are a dedicated horsewoman put up with the dangers.

After my long trip full of walking everywhere, running to catch trains, and having to jog every five minutes to keep up with my travel companion, which was exhausting, my advice is to be sure to have excellent footwear and rest as much as you can. Put that ankle up every time you sit and ice it if you can every night. Despite my complaints about my trip, I would say I was happy and a bit surprised about how well I did actually. I have been working on yoga and walking for the last few months and it really paid off. I would not have been up to that trip a year or two ago.

I do have to say this to all you Germans, what a beautiful country and lovely people there. But it is "The Land of Bread and Cake"! It was quite different for me, so I had to give in and eat bread and cake again. Tough work. Ha! But despite that, when I got home I was two pounds lighter than when I left, so no harm done.

I was very fortunate to meet Cairi and Artemis while I was in Germany as well as catching up with some old friends in Switzerland and Czech Republic. Sorry to say I could not meet myhelix our schedule just wouldn't allow time, Drat! But maybe in the future.
                    sigpic

Comment

vineyard it's a good thing ^^
                      and in October I returned to Bourgogne (where I work) to the harvest ^^
                      Harvest is always kind of exciting even for the workers picking. It's a good time for everyone, at least around here. Hopefully, everyone makes money!

Duval, you should come work for me in my vineyard. You could learn about California. This year we are going to make some wine again ourselves, this time to sell. We are partnering with our neighbor, he will be our winemaker and we will have a wine label together. This will help us get into the market and help him to expand his wine selling. We can only make wine with what we grow, so we are both looking for ways to make more income. If we were in a different area with more land, we could have a bigger winery and buy grapes from other places, but that takes too much money for small farmers to get into.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi jeri, nice to see you here! And good to hear that you enjoyed your time over here so much! It was great to meet you here!

No, it wasn't the same horse. It was a stupid accident, and it wasn't my fault, it happened because someone couldn't wait half a minute.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X