No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee is finished, I go to bed. Good night!
    sigpic

Comment

Good night
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Good night Cairi ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          While I was studying I looked after the university's chickens. There were about 350 hens, and I had to feed them, clean the barns, collect and sell the eggs and sometimes butcher one. I did it, although I didn't like it very much.

There's no way for mi to resist a spoiler tag!
          We butchered 4 once, and then we had trouble enjoying the meal! Poor Ralph! Or George! But I can do it if things where terribly necessary.
          I keep the flock manageable usually between 12-20. I sell my extra eggs with my neighbors' at a local market.

Poor mi! She's a lost cause, but we love her anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Poor mi! She's a lost cause, but we love her anyway.
            well, that warms up my heart
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Let's see, he does roll his own cigarettes. So he could use good organic or sustainably produced tobacco. I picked up some organic tobacco seeds for a friend the other day. So he could be 100% organic if he tries. Actually we all are, but some of the junk we put in our bodies is not.
              He said he was wanted to quit. Apparently Lana rolls her own cigarettes too. That would be funny to watch them between takes, her as EQ and him as Rumple, sitting there rolling their cigarettes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP
                You have to take pieces from other people? That's weird. Why can't it just be doanloaded? I'm sorry for being very ignorant on this subject. But I'll learn whatever I can if I can get hard to find RC stuff and help to share the wealth...
                You're not ignorant, Nancy! I didn't know about this stuff either. I'd rather just buy the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                  Hello ladies (and the rumored gentlemen)! I have decided to emerge for lurkerdom and make myself know. I've been poking around here for a bit, looking at all the pretty pictures of RC and I'm still not done. I enjoyed 'SG-U' so much, I'm right in the middle of watching it a second time and my favorite current show right now is 'Once Upon A Time'. I fell madly in love with RC in 'The Full Monty' and have been filling my queue on Blockbuster and Netflix with his other movies. So far, I have seen 'The Mighty Celt', 'Marilyn Hotchkiss', 'Monroe: Class Of 76', 'Trainspotting', 'The Last Enemy' and 'Formula 51', all of which I enjoyed to varying degrees.

I hope to have a lot of fun here and maybe share some of my 'OUAT' fanfics if you all will let me entertain you ^_^. --Bekka
                  Welcome! You just need to know TWO rules only.
                  1) Whatever Jeri33 says about me is ALL LIES!
                  2) Rush belongs to me.
                  Happy squeeing!

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    How can tomatoes be "Peachy"? Carlye -yes, tomatoes-no.

Comment

Good morning to you all!

Welcome bekkamouri, nice to see new thunkers around!
                      And Rush belongs to us all, without him this thread wouldn't even exist!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        It is hard to be organic, but it is always good to try
                        I not even tried, I think I am addicted, I blame the fast food industry!

You have to pay taxes? I always thought the Germans bring their money to Switzerland because there they don't have to pay

I'll go to church Saturday evening, we sing with the choir there for Easter night. On Sunday we won't do much, just eat some cake.
                        Sounds like a plan, not with Switzerland, but with the cake. Although I didn´t have enough money to bring my money to a bank in Switzerland.

Easter Sunday is usually a day where my grandparents, at least the two who are still here, come over for tea time.

We butchered 4 once, and then we had trouble enjoying the meal! Poor Ralph! Or George! But I can do it if things where terribly necessary.
                        I keep the flock manageable usually between 12-20. I sell my extra eggs with my neighbors' at a local market.
                        I used to think I can not even do it in some desperate circumstances, maybe if it goes, me or the chicken, the chick will probably win.

And that´s the weather forecast for Sunday in Germany.....
                        sigpic

Comment

US President Obama say´s he is a trekkie, good man!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

And that´s the weather forecast for Sunday in Germany.....
                            Unfortunately it's Sunday, but as a farmer I have to say that we really need it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately it's Sunday, but as a farmer I have to say that we really need it.
                              I agree, the nature need the rain right now, it was unusually dry in march.

How was the party cairi?
                              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone here know how to copy a smiley URL in the user reputations? I can´t copy something in there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X