No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just when I thought this day had gone by without shedding a few tears because of SGU... I happened to read some tweets, and well. Here we go again. Also, Internet doesn't seem to work and is driving me nuts here. My world is a very dark place right now.

Last edited by Egle01; 10 May 2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: typo fail
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      And just when I thought this day had gone by without shedding a fear tears because of SGU... I happened to read some tweets, and well. Here we go again. Also, Internet doesn't seem to work and is driving me nuts here. My world is a very dark place right now.

Hang in their, Egle. First a*BIG GROUP HUG* for everyone who is feeling down lately. But we can share our anger and frustration, we can boycott SyFy to feel better, we can look forward to the DVD´s and to new RC projects. And maybe another channel will see the potential and fix SyFy´s mistake. I know, hope will die at last, but I am still in denial.
      I don´t give up on Stargate, never will.

But this shows our feelings right now very good. Someone posted it on twitter.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1327/295050335.jpg
        Very suitable picture.
        sigpic

Comment

Very suitable picture.
          Cute, sad and somehow a bit funny. I don´t know if I should laugh or cry?
          sigpic

Comment

Cute, sad and somehow a bit funny. I don´t know if I should laugh or cry?
            There's no question for me.
            sigpic

Comment

There's no question for me.
              Up and down today, up and down.

How about some pictures for distraction?
              It sunken in what really is the most worst thing about the ending. I gonna miss the weekly dose of distraction for a few thunk hours. Ok it´s getting down again.

sigpic

Comment

How about some pictures for distraction?
                It sunken in what really is the most worst thing about the ending. I gonna miss the weekly dose of distraction for a few thunk hours. Ok it´s getting down again.
                I'd stay and keep you distracted, but unfortunately there's tons of school stuff to do. I'm sorry. *hugs*

See ya tomorrow. Bye.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd stay and keep you distracted, but unfortunately there's tons of school stuff to do. I'm sorry. *hugs*

See ya tomorrow. Bye.
                    No problem, how is school doing these days?
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, if any of you were planning to pre-order the season 2 DVD from Amazon.com, it is currently at #156 in Movies & TV, and I would love to see it go up in the top 100 today (since a lot of fans are probably pre-ordering it now that the season finale has been shown in the US).

Just a thought!

When can we talk about the episode here? There are some Rush moments I want to discuss with y'all (the experts!).
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I'm late a usual, but I went to my choir reherseal, that distracted me a bit!

I will pre-order at amazon.uk, this year I don't want to wait untill my birthday in September.
                              Last edited by Cairistiona; 10 May 2011, 11:56 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Morning! Can't say 'Good morning

I woke up at about the time when it was finished over there in your country, and my first thought was: 'It's over'! But it's good to hear that it was a good ep.
                                It was great, I just hope it hadn't been the last

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                It was, but I really need to rewatch it, and put my thoughts about it together, hmm, somehow.

One thing to mention: GateWorld had a new user record this night with 2768 user at the same time.

Maybe SGU was not that bad in the end? ()
                                Nice about the record

SGU was awesome from the beginning so not bad in the end at all

Well, it marked the end of Stargate as we know it. I believe the last record was from SGU 1.5 premiere. Ah, good times.
                                Oh the good times, I miss them so much

And just when I thought this day had gone by without shedding a few tears because of SGU... I happened to read some tweets, and well. Here we go again. Also, Internet doesn't seem to work and is driving me nuts here. My world is a very dark place right now.

*huggles Egle*

Be strong *huggles again*

Hang in their, Egle. First a*BIG GROUP HUG* for everyone who is feeling down lately. But we can share our anger and frustration, we can boycott SyFy to feel better, we can look forward to the DVD´s and to new RC projects. And maybe another channel will see the potential and fix SyFy´s mistake. I know, hope will die at last, but I am still in denial.
                                I don´t give up on Stargate, never will.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1327/295050335.jpg
                                I'm also in denial, and that picture most definitely describes me.

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                                Hey, if any of you were planning to pre-order the season 2 DVD from Amazon.com, it is currently at #156 in Movies & TV, and I would love to see it go up in the top 100 today (since a lot of fans are probably pre-ordering it now that the season finale has been shown in the US).

Just a thought!

When can we talk about the episode here? There are some Rush moments I want to discuss with y'all (the experts!).
                                I'm probably not going to pre-order, I rather just get it at the store (yes, I know bad fan )

I'm thinking we'll talk about it on Thursday but if you want to talk about it with me I posted something on my Livejournal (the link to it is on my signature)
                                Last edited by yessika; 10 May 2011, 12:02 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X