• Show
Clear All

Easter bunny's, can´t resist.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix
        A torrent is a file you split up among many users, it means that if you have a 150 mb download, you don´t download the 150 mb from one source, you download it from many different users, 10 mb from me, 20 mb from another one and so on.

But IMO the torrent share is ineffective for files not many people download at the same time, you have split up your connection speed to much.
        I don't really get the torrent thing, either. Is it so that no one source can be traced and shut down because of an illegal distribution? I guy in my class got a torrent of the text book, and the teacher delighted in teasing him because parts where missing.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, they're so sweet! I want one! I was going to get some new chicks because I need more chickens, but they won't have any for 2 weeks! I would have liked to have them at Easter time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Oh, they're so sweet! I want one! I was going to get some new chicks because I need more chickens, but they won't have any for 2 weeks! I would have liked to have them at Easter time.
                    I love chicken, not just for dinner, My grandma always use to have some, I loved it when we get some biddy´s, just cute!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                          I love chicken, not just for dinner, My grandma always use to have some, I loved it when we get some biddy´s, just cute!
                          I've kept chickens now for 17 years, I always buy new chicks. I don't eat my birds, just eggs. (too squeamish to butcher!) So if you breed your own, usually will end up with too many boys!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, when I was a child I liked fetching eggs of our hens, that misses me, it's a pity that my garden is too small to have a henhouse
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                I've kept chickens now for 17 years, I always buy new chicks. I don't eat my birds, just eggs. (too squeamish to butcher!) So if you breed your own, usually will end up with too many boys!
                                I can´t butcher them, either. Poor chicks, but I love meat and animals, it´s conflicting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X