Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I was at 8pm in my time zone (central US). They did a "The Office" style episode, it was cool even if I haven't watched The Office
    Yeah, I think they did the office scenario well, I enjoyed it. I've only seen bits of "The Office" myself, but the episode rang true to what work life can be like.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Hello, thank you still for welcome, I spend time in that, to thank lol, it is friendly ^^

Whether it is in English is not so much a handicap, a Google translated for me, but I would like to learn(teach) without also.

Attractive photo, I like when he(it) smiles!
      yes, Google translates it, but sometimes the Google translations do not really make sense
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
        Oh cool! Thanks for the link! Lots of great photos of Rumpy too I know this fansite has some caps from the past episodes and behind the scenes stuff.

I need to reinstall the program I usually use if I want to take screencaps. Unfortunately the pics are hardly HD quality but they're better than nothing.
        hi Leleth nice to see you around

do not have screencaps, just these behind the scene's pictures, but maybe you already saw them, so I put them in spoiler tags

Spoiler:
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I know that Google does not translate still well > <
          But well to read of fanfictions it is not bad and especially to cross this forum.

Huum, soon to see the sixieme episode of Once upon a time!
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Does anyone know where to find good OUAT episode photos (other than abc's own site)? I tried to find some episode 5 pics with Rumpy with that spinning machine... A spinning frame? I'm not sure what the machine is called in english but I'm sure you know what I mean He spinning gold threads was adorable!
            keep checking my blog at tumblr...http://wwwmyspacecomtsarinaryan.tumblr.com/
            I post stuff there, reblog stuff, nothing unique that can't be found here too...if it is good, original, whatever, I bring it straight over...but nonetheless, other cool stuff too
            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Does anyone know where to find good OUAT episode photos (other than abc's own site)? I tried to find some episode 5 pics with Rumpy with that spinning machine... A spinning frame? I'm not sure what the machine is called in english but I'm sure you know what I mean He spinning gold threads was adorable!
              In English it's a spinning wheel.

Comment

I just wanted to wish the ladies of the SGU section that I'm familiar with a wonderful afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
                  I just wanted to wish the ladies of the SGU section that I'm familiar with a wonderful afternoon.
                  Hi there Alexander!

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Here's a link to an article from Variety announcing the Sundance Film Festival's premier of RC"s new film "California Solo". It also states that none of the 15 movie premieres have distribution in place yet. That is the first time that's happened, and I think a sign of the continuing economic uncertainty.
                      http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118047014
                      sigpic

Comment

I see sacredclay is lurking about! RC is like Santa, he sees you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                          keep checking my blog at tumblr...http://wwwmyspacecomtsarinaryan.tumblr.com/
                          I post stuff there, reblog stuff, nothing unique that can't be found here too...if it is good, original, whatever, I bring it straight over...but nonetheless, other cool stuff too
                          I check your blog often, I have you bookmarked, so do you feel booked or marked?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
                            And what afternoon would that be, dearie? I'm a jealous woman! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I see sacredclay is lurking about! RC is like Santa, he sees you!
                              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...33/PGP7962.jpg
                              Do more than just "see" me, Santa Carlyle!

Comment

Yeah, I think they did the office scenario well, I enjoyed it. I've only seen bits of "The Office" myself, but the episode rang true to what work life can be like.
                                I've only watched comercials of "The Office" but I so want to check out the english (british) version

I haven't worked in an office yet but it looked plausible

Here's a link to an article from Variety announcing the Sundance Film Festival's premier of RC"s new film "California Solo". It also states that none of the 15 movie premieres have distribution in place yet. That is the first time that's happened, and I think a sign of the continuing economic uncertainty.
                                http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118047014
                                That makes me so sad. So many good movies don't get out there and the crappy ones make billions
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X