No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pictures - but looking at his face, he seems older than in SGU, maybe it's the heavier make up .....
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Beautiful photos ^^

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      To be frank, I really find that an odd thing to say. It is just fun, and using our usernames, what could come of it? The purpose of that post was so no one felt left out. If it makes people uncomfortable, I will remove all names of real folks from the lists.
      No I want to keep my name in the list LOL that me happy !

Huum I look at SG1 since my childhood, I always liked because altogether the history is not too much to complicate to follow. On the other hand I less liked both last seasons, to find than it was not the same any more without RDA. To try to look at SGA but at Rodney I could not the supporter and SGA looked like too much SG1 but less indeed (after it is only my opinion and I do not criticize those who liked ^^). SGU it was accidentally that I have to look, and I liked at once, because, it changed the other SG and the idea to investigate the universe far from the Earth has me at once more. RC to contribute largely that I also like.
      Last edited by Duval; 18 February 2012, 06:23 AM.
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
        http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/220123.jpgin pic # 2 he sees us....shhhh...no one move
        Oh, he totally sees us. and he's all "great, silly fangirls". it also really shows off his slender build.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          So sorry to hear that, hun. Try switching it all to Photobucket.
          Thanks. I think that´s to much work and to little time, the delete it on March the 1st, and what bothers me most is that all the screencaps get deleted from GW, too.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          That seems so wrong, to change their terms like that. You should be very angry! It is a lot of work over time to gather your photo collection. I have been noticing many changes with internet companies lately.
          I have all my photos collected in folders on my computer. I had thought when I started that something like that could happen, so I have made a point of saving everything at home as well. Then I put them all on DVD for back up as well as 2 hard disk back ups. Yes, I may be slightly paranoid about losing things.
          Believe me, I am angry!

I don´t think it´s paranoid to save all pics and personal stuff on your PC like that. And It´s not that I haven´t saved all my stuff, but it was a nice and easy way to share the pictures with others. And they can´t say we delete them all and changes their services in between a week without warning!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Uh, that suck's. Can you save them on your computer? I know that will be a lot of work, too, but when they are deleted instead.

*hugs*
          Thanks, all saved already, but lost for sharing it with the Internet community's , I´ll not begin to upload all the images again.

I get the feeling that governments and big company´s try to control the internet and the people with all the powers they have. First they change all terms of service, than you are suddenly a criminal (In their opinion) for making fanvids, or downloading a few songs, screencapping ... and then they punish you disproportional to your "crime".

If some affiliated groups becoming more impertinent, I´ll make the only thing I can and ignore the internet.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/220124.jpg
            http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...na3/220123.jpg
            in pic # 2 he sees us....shhhh...no one move
            Great pictures! Mind green!
            sigpic

Comment

I need mi, when is the next big milestone!?

I think I am going to make a, "goodbye" pic spam. But they´ll all get deleted on March, so what the hell..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment