Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    What a nice thought, for that I send you a nice man.
    http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...20Solo/p-1.jpg
    Thank you ^^
    I takes him at home and squeezes him in my arms, and makes him cuddles.
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Thank you ^^
      I takes him at home and squeezes him in my arms, and makes him cuddles.
      Don't you break him, I need him back later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
        Link to clips? Please. I want to analyze them...for study....
        I keep seeing the same one over and over
        They are not embedable unfortunately. I suspect they will appear on ABC's "to go" site in the next day or so.
        Spoiler:
        two of the clips are of Mr. Gold. In one he is entering his house that's been robbed and Emma is there. He has a cello in the corner of his living room In the other Gold scene, he sees David in the store with two valentines. Gold is buying rope and duct tape (hmmm). Gold remarks that love "is like a delicate flame" once it goes out it's gone forever (sigh). The two rumple scenes have R saying he'll save Belle's town for a price--her. The other is obviously some months later in R's home. He keeps the heavy drapes nailed shut over the windows. Belle wants to know why R keeps spinning all the time. He says its "to forget" and then he makes a joke of it. She tries to pull off the drapes to let some light in, and R is bewildered. Then she falls (he catches her) and as he looks at her he seems astonished. I wonder if he's fallen in love with her? I get the impression that she's his housekeeper, which is why he wanted her from the king.

Comment

Don't you break him, I need him back later.
          Lool not, I would be soft with him, as with my cats, just soft cuddles, nothing else ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
            They are not embedable unfortunately. I suspect they will appear on ABC's "to go" site in the next day or so.
            Spoiler:
            two of the clips are of Mr. Gold. In one he is entering his house that's been robbed and Emma is there. He has a cello in the corner of his living room In the other Gold scene, he sees David in the store with two valentines. Gold is buying rope and duct tape (hmmm). Gold remarks that love "is like a delicate flame" once it goes out it's gone forever (sigh). The two rumple scenes have R saying he'll save Belle's town for a price--her. The other is obviously some months later in R's home. He keeps the heavy drapes nailed shut over the windows. Belle wants to know why R keeps spinning all the time. He says its "to forget" and then he makes a joke of it. She tries to pull off the drapes to let some light in, and R is bewildered. Then she falls (he catches her) and as he looks at her he seems astonished. I wonder if he's fallen in love with her? I get the impression that she's his housekeeper, which is why he wanted her from the king.
            OMG! Was that on tv? That sounds like a fairly amazing preview.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Can't wait! I gotta love a man who buys
              Spoiler:
              rope and duct tape! LOL! What could he be up to? Reminds me of the digging in the forest, all very suspicious.
              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait! I gotta love a man who buys
                Spoiler:
                rope and duct tape! LOL! What could he be up to? Reminds me of the digging in the forest, all very suspicious.
                So romantic!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It even more tempts me to see this episode !
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Well, I am going to go to sleep, there are 4 am here and I fall asleep on the keyboard of my computer, I think that it is sign that it's time that I go to a bed. I thus wish you all a Good night, of beautiful dreams, full of cuddles and kisses!!
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good Night Duval! 4am? geez I hope you don't have to get up early.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          Well, I am going to go to sleep, there are 4 am here and I fall asleep on the keyboard of my computer, I think that it is sign that it's time that I go to a bed. I thus wish you all a Good night, of beautiful dreams, full of cuddles and kisses!!
                          goodnight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thats nice, a painting of one of the photos?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats nice, a painting of one of the photos?
                              I recall it is a painting based on a photo, but don't remember where the artist hangs out. Maybe Deviantart?
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG! Was that on tv? That sounds like a fairly amazing preview.
                                No, clips made available to the media on the press site only (at least for now).

Comment

Working...
                                X