• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    *scandalized*
    Yeah, ri-i-i-ight!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Haha! Here's my retouched version of that. I didn't like that fellow behind my boy, so I erased him. Muuuahhh!

Landscapes and nature is probably what I do most. I've been into photography since I was in high school, and did a lot of darkroom work way back. I find digital so liberating, learning to take so much more shots with a big card. No worries about running out of film. And I don't feel like a vampire hanging out in the dark anymore! Lately I've been into some abstract things, right now I'm working on a series on water.
      Nice photoshop! He looks SO upset.

Also, would love to see your series on water sometime!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        Elaiel just posted the latest!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7477570/12/If_not_you
        I love her writing as much as CWR. I believe you will enjoy it very much.
        Yeah, ri-i-i-ight!
        You are right, I was NOT as scandalized as I am after reading a little bit of that fan fic.....
        Where can I find more Rush fan fics...I might be asking for trouble. Maybe something where he ends up with Amanda Perry.... that was really cute, the two of them. aww.

I should mention I was watching "Seizure" earlier. I can stop anytime.......I don't have a problem......
        sigpic

Comment

You are right, I was NOT as scandalized as I am after reading a little bit of that fan fic.....
          Where can I find more Rush fan fics...I might be asking for trouble. Maybe something where he ends up with Amanda Perry.... that was really cute, the two of them. aww.

Check out this page on Fanfiction.net.
          http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Stargate_Universe/
          You'll have to sort through it but you can narrow down the search significantly if you type in the specifics above the page. The problem is, there's no story with just Rush and Mandy. But maybe if you just play around, you might find something. Or maybe write the stories yourself! That would be cool!
          I can't find any other links that would take you to the page. I've checked LiveJournal, but I don't see any that has any worthwhile postings. Try An Archive Of Our Own, Dreamwidth, and google yahoo groups. Good luck!

I should mention I was watching "Seizure" earlier. I can stop anytime.......I don't have a problem......
          RI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IGHT!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yes, thank you, I read it yesterday evening at about 4 am in the morning, I was satisfied, I really loved.

And I'm 50, though with Botox injections, I'm pretty sure I could look 24 too! Perhaps I'm too optimistic now! LOL!
            Oh and indeed, you are 50 years old? It is a good age I find, in 50 years you more lived on experiences in your life than me lol
            Huumm, in more you are the same age as RC ^^ '

OK, RC...with beard or without? Images required for supporting arguments.
            And I LIKE the men with a beard, more specially RC with a beard and its long hair *.*
            His beard misses me....
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It's good, we are there almost!!!

Beard!!!!
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    Thanks
                    you're welcome
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Check out this page on Fanfiction.net.
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Stargate_Universe/
                      You'll have to sort through it but you can narrow down the search significantly if you type in the specifics above the page. The problem is, there's no story with just Rush and Mandy. But maybe if you just play around, you might find something. Or maybe write the stories yourself! That would be cool!
                      I can't find any other links that would take you to the page. I've checked LiveJournal, but I don't see any that has any worthwhile postings. Try An Archive Of Our Own, Dreamwidth, and google yahoo groups. Good luck!

RI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IGHT!!!!!!!
                      I can stop, I am going to for 8 hours today

Yeah, I used to read fan fiction a lot as a kid. its funny how...15 or more years later I am starting to read it again?...anyways the problem has always been finding good writers. I should write me own...but that's a dark, dark path.
                      sigpic

Comment

Went back to chapter 1. The cuddling.....the cuddling is...just....to....much....
                        Spoiler:
                        Bloody octopus. Bloody warm octopus though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I do love your sense of humor, little girl! Hahahahahahaha!
                          Good for you But that wasn't meant to be funny, dearie

Teyla, dear, we can't always have what we want. Young could hold both of them down with one hand tied behind his back. Oh great! Now you got my imagination going there!
                          Oh yes, we can At least I can, because I own Rumpy and that means I can have anything I want

I was to give a report in class today, but the teacher forgot, and I didn't volunteer. I got home and there's an email from her saying, "Oh, I forgot, you can give it on Thursday." Great. Fine. Remind me why I'm doing this?
                          Of coarse I DID know she won't forget for long.
                          Oh man, she really wants you to make that report when she even sent you an e-mail

And I'm 50, though with Botox injections, I'm pretty sure I could look 24 too! Perhaps I'm too optimistic now! LOL!
                          Ehhh, now you and jeri are confusing me. How old are you really? I'm really confused now
                          sigpic

Comment

What's the matter teyla? Are you afraid that school will NEVER END, with older people like me going to school?

Personally, I am planning on living to be at least 100, so that makes me just a kid! LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              Thank you, human calculator. It makes me think that perhaps you and Rush are somehow related, with your love of numbers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, human calculator. It makes me think that perhaps you and Rush are somehow related, with your love of numbers.
                                http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...204-0109xb.jpg
                                Oh, that mean that Rush belongs in mi_guard
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X