• Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Just got home from work, apparently with perfect timing..in two ways. Picspam! and...I can now have an avatar like a big girl!
        Last edited by Mrs. Rush; 06 February 2012, 03:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Just for fun:
          Freeze.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            Just for fun:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]33770[/ATTACH]
            Oh, that is freaking awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              Oh, that is freaking awesome!!!!!
              Thank you! It was fun too
              sigpic

Comment

Here's a question for Mrs. Rush, what photo server are you using? When I click on your thumbnail, I get a little window that never opens. The wheel just goes round and round, forever and ever. Several other people use this same one and that always happens. I would like to try and figure out what's up with that. If I could get the source I might be able to fix what ever is causing it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Here's a question for Mrs. Rush, what photo server are you using? When I click on your thumbnail, I get a little window that never opens. The wheel just goes round and round, forever and ever. Several other people use this same one and that always happens. I would like to try and figure out what's up with that. If I could get the source I might be able to fix what ever is causing it.
                  Actually, for that post I uploaded it here to gateworld, there is an option to do that too when you go to post. I don't want you to miss it so here is the link to my photobucket upload: http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...tor/Freeze.jpg

Maybe its the browser you are using?
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Mrs. Rush! Cool sig btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually, for that post I uploaded it here to gateworld, there is an option to do that too when you go to post. I don't want you to miss it so here is the link to my photobucket upload: http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...tor/Freeze.jpg

Maybe its the browser you are using?
                      Oh, that's great! I see you're a true member of this thread straight away! Thanks for the link!
                      I know it's my browser, I have had many problems with this new computer. Mostly, funny as it may sound, because it is new, and some sites, including GW have some compatibility problems. This is the reason I cannot multi-quote on Foxfire, but can on Safari, but Safari won't remember my password, etc. I've consulted GW on this topic, and they and others say my computer is too new(?) But at least I don't have the more serious problems I had before with my old, old computer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, computer problems. I had one (coudn't link my mobile to the computer anymore) and got it solved yesterday, and don'd really know how

The problem with the not-showing pics seems to be browser related, I use Firefox and can see it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just for fun:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]33770[/ATTACH]
                          Haha I like very much, it is really funny ^^

It is curious, Mrs Rush has me to give a green but he appears in grey, it is normal?
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes, I think you have to have a certain number of rep points before you can give green ones.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, little girl! When did it became a National-Gang-Up-On-Sacredclay-Holiday????? He probably made a deal to have unlimited stamina with me, dearie!
                              Oh, dearie You don't want to mess with me Don't forget that I'm still training Rumple AND Durza

Damn, the batteries in my hearing aids died again. Someone was muttering about how easily Young would win against both Rumpy and Rush. (Goes to find new batteries).(Takes a veeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy long time to find them, too).
                              Well, you must have misunderstood it, dearie

Yes, we're pretty sure, dearie! You seem to be full of doubt, though! It's OK. You'll get wiser as you get older!!!! Bwahahahahah! Mwuah!!!!
                              Well, I'm old enough to be sure that Rumple and Rush will both defeat Young
                              sigpic

Comment

You have a very cool sig, Mrs. Rush and the pic you posted is cool But I'd rather see Young in the stasis pod - that would mean that team Rush/Rumple won
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X