• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    I go more with "My second car is a broom!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      And where's your hat?

I don't like this. How can they think like that? Do you think like that?
      Of coarse not! But I'm feeling angry, I guess at some of my neighbors right now. That is how they are, don't think realize it. For example, next door, they are very nice people but, this is how they live: they hire me to take care of the livestock when they can't be home(often) a maid cleans their house,there are gardeners, 2 more guys who work 2 or 3 days a week cleaning the barn, building things etc. Then there is the pool guy every week, and the bug exterminator company, the water filter service guy, the propane delivery, and the vineyard,etc. And they claim to have moved out here to the country to live a more sustainable life? I do just about everything around here myself or my brother, we hire help when we really need to. And we treat people who work for us with respect. We are surrounded by wealthy people who think they own everything and can buy anything. Sorry, I'm ranting!
      sigpic

Comment

Of coarse not! But I'm feeling angry, I guess at some of my neighbors right now. That is how they are, don't think realize it. For example, next door, they are very nice people but, this is how they live: they hire me to take care of the livestock when they can't be home(often) a maid cleans their house,there are gardeners, 2 more guys who work 2 or 3 days a week cleaning the barn, building things etc. Then there is the pool guy every week, and the bug exterminator company, the water filter service guy, the propane delivery, and the vineyard,etc. And they claim to have moved out here to the country to live a more sustainable life? I do just about everything around here myself or my brother, we hire help when we really need to. And we treat people who work for us with respect. We are surrounded by wealthy people who think they own everything and can buy anything. Sorry, I'm ranting!
        Wow, that's ugly! How can they behave like that?
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's ugly! How can they behave like that?
          They just have too much money. I guess.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            *waves at Cairi, jeri, teyla and yessika*
            *waves back*

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
            Someday some bright soul is going to realize that they're losing, like, ya know: $$$. Then we'll see some movement. If I were publishing or performing today, I'd require international distribution/licensing in my contract. But then, if wishes were horses....
            I would really love that...

And another off-topic you non US people will enjoy, this is what most of my fellow USA folks think. (I am being sensitive to all the other Americans who don't live in the US!)
            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...87423224_n.jpg
            Yeah, I know several people like that

*hugs*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

good night everybody
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I just finished the new chapter of FOD.

Spoiler:
                Do you guys think that the AI and Rush fully integrated, or merged or whatever they were doing?

Welcome *Hug* Welcome
                Dunno, but he's soooo cute!!!! And I like his sunglasses
                He is, really cute

And another off-topic you non US people will enjoy, this is what most of my fellow USA folks think. (I am being sensitive to all the other Americans who don't live in the US!)
                http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...87423224_n.jpg
                I think it's hilarious. My sister didn't get it though.
                Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

good night everybody
                  Good night Mi, sweet dreams
                  Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post

Spoiler:
                    Do you guys think that the AI and Rush fully integrated, or merged or whatever they were doing?

I think it's hilarious. My sister didn't get it though.
                    On one level it is funny, but because it's true of so many people it's sad. Sorry to be so political today, but the real kicker I didn't mention is that they are building a "helipad" a place for helicopters to land! Another neighbor already has one. This is so tourists can fly in to have a wine tasting experience at a lovely organic, sustainable farm! Nothing sustainable or civil to the neighborhood about that!
                    sigpic

Comment

So, do you mean the Laptop Chats or the interview about the movie? (Those chats are far more fun)

Hey! Multi-talented one, an illustrated FOD would be a great idea!
                      "Multi-talented"???? Hmmm, I like the sound of that one!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Thank goodness for the fans who share the films that otherwise would not be available in the USA. I don't think the entertainment industry will catch up, I have no faith left for them

Cool, can't wait to see them
                        I want to PM CWR first to see how (s)he feels about it. I sometimes combine the story's words onto the painting and I want to make sure I'm not stepping on CWR's toes. I may use my own words, or similar. I posed a question about the ethical issues of this on my LJ, seeing that a few others have had their stories illustrated.

Comment

Without getting all spoiler-y - RC was brilliant in OUAT. Not that I'm surprised, but really, I love watching him work.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            Without getting all spoiler-y - RC was brilliant in OUAT. Not that I'm surprised, but really, I love watching him work.
                            You bet! The show looked so good on the big screen, I cheated and watched it the other day, and was surprised how much visual detail I missed on my small monitor.
                            I hope this show is suscessful, I really could use some happy endings! Ha!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Eri!

Hope you have a nice day and lots of cake!

Cheers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post

Spoiler:
                                My opinion?
                                Spoiler:
                                I think that bastard Combo Rush switched out with our genius while in the chair. Young had a suspicious feeling since "Rush" allowed Greer to sweep him up and carried him. It really makes me anxious, as it seems like nobody can catch a frakking break here.

Comment

Working...
                                X