Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Thanks, but again not in my country
    DRM. Feh. "Hello, Entertainment Industry? In case you haven't noticed, it's the future. Your audience could be the whole world, but noooo."

There's a half-dozen of Bobby's films I haven't gotten to see 'cause they aren't available in the US. Someday they'll clue in. Grumble.

Comment

Chats? Chats!? Ce qui est-ce chats?

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Thanks, and I wonder about your username, would a bunch of cavies be a herd?
        That would in fact be the case. Though who's herding whom is often open to question (she says, eyeing the clock and anticipating dinnertime wheeks). Woofie is standing on my foot as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
          That would in fact be the case. Though who's herding whom is often open to question (she says, eyeing the clock and anticipating dinnertime wheeks). Woofie is standing on my foot as we speak.
          Animal people are good people! My neighbors kid has just added a cavy, and 2 chinchillas. This is in addition to the 29 goats, 25-30? rabbits, 30? chickens, 3 sheep, 3 horses, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and tropical fish. I feed everything when they go away, they all eat something different! Yikes!
          I've been taking care of them this weekend, so I had better go to bed now.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katherine arandez View Post
            hey, new chapter of fod, i'm going to read it right now.

http://http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/29/force_over_distance
            yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Animal people are good people! My neighbors kid has just added a cavy, and 2 chinchillas. This is in addition to the 29 goats, 25-30? rabbits, 30? chickens, 3 sheep, 3 horses, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and tropical fish. I feed everything when they go away, they all eat something different! Yikes!
              I've been taking care of them this weekend, so I had better go to bed now.
              I'm on duty this weekend, too. And that's the only reason finding me already at the breakfast table such early on a Sunday morning
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                teyla and Czarina thanks for the pics some are completely new to me
                New to me too...I knew there were pix out there I hadn't found!
                You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

So, do you mean the Laptop Chats or the interview about the movie? (Those chats are far more fun)

Hey! Multi-talented one, an illustrated FOD would be a great idea!
                  Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE with me! LOL I've been doing alot of oil painting based on RC's pose as Rush. Will post them soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    Hi,

Now, I got also the chance to watch the pilot...

and have a few pictures to share. Of course. Only if you want...

Spoilers for the pilot of OUAT:

Spoiler:

Met Mr. Gold...

and Rumpelstilskin... waves at Teyla
                    Spoiler:

Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!Oh My God!!
                    Thank youuuuuuuu Artemis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Please, someone has to upload the pilot on youtube ;( ;(;(;(;(
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
                      Hello outlast, are you joining our little thread here?
                      I like to visit when I can and see all the pretty pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                        Chats? Chats!? Ce qui est-ce chats?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6gfCX3HkU
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a question for you guys:

Would you do me a favor? You said that about one or two hours after the pilot was on TV it would be on youtube. Maybe. If this is the case and some of you are still awake, could you post the link here?
                          Would be very kind

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X