Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    liked those vids - it is nice to re-watch them sometimes

for this vid -Peter Kelamis is 'Robert Carlyle in "28 Weeks Later"'- such a funny vid I re-watched it again and again last night
    heard RC laugh is such a good feeling
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi, gals. Sorry about being absent as of late.

Been busy with school, at lab and looking for a job. Also, it feels like my GW mojo is starting to fade away. I guess it was only a matter of time. I occasionally lurk here and there, drop a post or green. But there's no motivation to get more active. Maybe it's because RL-wise things aren't looking that great. And maybe it's because Stargate is over.

Perhaps it'll change in the future, and I'll get back to spamming this place. Who knows. Right now I'd like to leave a thank you to you all. Online or not, I consider you my friends and just bunch of fun people. This isn't goodbye, I'll still be posting pictures and lurking around. Just being more quiet than usual.

*hugs to y'all*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                    http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/BamBoo34/vlcsnap-2011-03-29-23h27m12.jpg

nice av, mi
                    great pic - with that heart

thanks - I like my new avatar too
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Been busy with school, at lab and looking for a job. Also, it feels like my GW mojo is starting to fade away. I guess it was only a matter of time. I occasionally lurk here and there, drop a post or green. But there's no motivation to get more active. Maybe it's because RL-wise things aren't looking that great. And maybe it's because Stargate is over.

Perhaps it'll change in the future, and I'll get back to spamming this place. Who knows. Right now I'd like to leave a thank you to you all. Online or not, I consider you my friends and just bunch of fun people. This isn't goodbye, I'll still be posting pictures and lurking around. Just being more quiet than usual.

*hugs to y'all*
                      hi Egle sorry to read this but fully understand. I think all of us have slowed down a bit; but as you say, it is not a "goodbye" but just, "see you later" wish you good luck while looking for a job - do not give up quickly, normally these things take a little bit of time, sometimes more than we expected or wished, but I am sure you will find a great job

*hugs back*
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                        yeah you should cos I'm really looking forward to
                        I'll get around to it after I finish some vids that have been taking forever

*hugs to y'all*
                        *hugs*

I understand, I have been busy with a summer class, two jobs, and helping my dad with a project of his. As long as you're still around and you let us know that you're still around it will all be alright
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs to y'all*
                          *hugs* I know how you feel. I don't spend that much time online at the moment either because after work I simply don't have the time and the energy to do that

I'll have summer vacation in july, I promise to be more active
                          sigpic

Comment

mi: Why not? What's wrong with TFM?

Thanks, BamBoo, for all the Hamish pics, I have to watch it when I'm back.

Egle: That's sad to hear, hope to see you here and there. I'm sometimes simply not in the mood for posting here, too! But maybe we meet more often here to talk about RC's new projects!

*hugs Egle*

*thinks*

*hugs everybody on this thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...-0344xb_ed.jpg

*hugs to y'all*
                              that's sound a wee bit sad
                              Good luck with your job and school stuff.
                              See ye around *hug back*
                              (hope they'll make some films and new episodes soon for the sake of the fangals)
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cairi*

Hello everybody, how about some RC pics?

I will start on the caps from the DVD extras soon
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X