X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How he manages to make that sweater look good is beyond me...O.o

Either way, nice. Very nice.
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post

How he manages to make that sweater look good is beyond me...O.o
      He manages to make just about everything look good. It's amazing. Not many people have that ability.

Comment

Take a look at the socks he's wearing in his BAFTA interview. Lawdy!

http://www.bafta.org/access-all-area...le,646,BA.html
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post

He's obviously very...eccentric when it comes to certain wardrobe decisions. What are those? Tiger stripped (stripped for sure; was kind of hard to tell on my end).

Comment

The socks look like the hand-knitted socks my mum makes for me. The wool itself has various colours and the socks out of it have lots of stripes.

@ Eri:
            And the suit - I thought it looked like something you get from the Red Cross or the Salvation Army or whoever collects used clothes in your country. It looked like if it was a little to large for him. I prefer the clothes he wears in 'Human'.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I love that suit and I love the clothes he wears in Human
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I can't help it, I just don't like it. But I love the rest of him!
                sigpic

Comment

I can't help it, I just don't like it. But I love the rest of him!
                  As long as we can agree about the person *in* the clothes, who cares about the clothes, themselves?
                  ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                  Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                  -
                  "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                  Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  -
                  "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                  Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post

That's a good interview, I've seen it before, but it don't hurt to listen to it again.

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                    He's obviously very...eccentric when it comes to certain wardrobe decisions. What are those? Tiger stripped (stripped for sure; was kind of hard to tell on my end).
                    I wouldn't call it eccentric. He's more distinct when it comes to things like stripy socks or lilac sweaters, or something like that Oh, and did you all noticed the scarf, I think, he loves scarves, as do I for myself

The socks look like the hand-knitted socks my mum makes for me. The wool itself has various colours and the socks out of it have lots of stripes.

@ Eri:
                    And the suit - I thought it looked like something you get from the Red Cross or the Salvation Army or whoever collects used clothes in your country. It looked like if it was a little to large for him. I prefer the clothes he wears in 'Human'.
                    Actual, you can buy such kind of socks everywhere, it's nothing special, and not all socks have to be boring black. And, I'm sure the suit is nothing you'll ever get from a clothes collection. Fact is, Carlyle is for a man relatively small, so everything which is made for adult men, can look like it doesn't fit, even if it does. He looks good in Suits, and in jeans, I like both on him. And I really like his outfit in SGU,

or here with Ming-Na!
                    sigpic

Comment

My husband is two inches shorter than RC and built very much like him. It's not unusual for my husband to shop in the boys section for clothes to fit him. Finding shoes is even worse. I once had to buy his loafers from the womens department because he couldn't find anything small enough in the mens department.

When RC buys clothes off the rack, he can't have much to choose from. Of course, in Britain, maybe the sizes run smaller? Americans are so big on average that it can be truly difficult to find small sizes. In Kuwait, I couldn't find clothes small enough to fit me; then in Japan, I couldn't find them big enough!

Even here his clothes look too big and -- I know, I know -- they have limited clothing. But if wardrobe just pulled the smallest thing off the rack, this is probably what he would wind up with!

How nicely his beard is filling in, don't you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

That picture of him with Ming Na is amazing

Comment

love the following three expressions on RC's face:

pensive

disappointed ?

well - no idea how to describe it - any idea?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/GW/vlcsnap-2010-09-05-19h56m50s62.jpg

And don't forget the face he makes at Isabel when he's in her news office, waiting for the crochet lady to do her thing. Crossed eyes and all. Early Hamish episode, season one, I believe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just had to stop in for a little fix. Haven't dropped off the face of the earth, but I don't have access to the Internet at home right now as we're in temporary housing until my husband finds a new job.

Loved the pictures! Miss this place. Hopefully we'll settle down soon and I can get back to visiting this place more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X