X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    *bounces* Hubby just got confirmation of a promotion, which means a renewable 5 year contract in place of the non-renewable three year contract he was on. We can stop wondering if/when we'll have to leave Switzerland, for now at least.
    Congrats Lahela.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone Bottle of bubbly is chilling in the fridge
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          *swoons* That smile should be illegal!
          sigpic

Comment

The whole man should be illegal!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                *bounces* Hubby just got confirmation of a promotion, which means a renewable 5 year contract in place of the non-renewable three year contract he was on. We can stop wondering if/when we'll have to leave Switzerland, for now at least.
                Congratulation Lahela! It's a pity, that scientists all over the world share the same problem. It's too often a daily problem that they don't know whether they'll paid for their work next month, or year, or not.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                The whole man should be illegal!
                You both know that illegal things are normally the most attractive things too, do you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  You both know that illegal things are normally the most attractive things too, do you?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...ummer021-1.jpg
                  No. BTW, these Summer pics are extremely illegal. RC´s performance in that movie was fantastic, to bad the movie was not a commercial success.

OT: I get a little bit fed up with all the Hollywood blockbusters, 99% of them lack of soul, humanity and good scripts these days. Saw "Clash Of The Titans" recently, the film lives only from his special effects. I prefer smaller budget films that have real characters in the plot rather than the O815 special effects massacre with way over the top action.
                  sigpic

Comment

Agree!

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I like all kinds of movies from independent films to blockbusters

I would be watching RC films right now if I weren't so busy *shakes head*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

yessika, maybe you are too busy for watching movies, but you might have some minutes for watching some pictures .

in sight:

with moustache
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

*dies of thunk*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I think listening to the good ole "Doctor" helped I'm starting to feel better. Not achey or the hot/cold flashes anymore, just can't seem to stop sneezing now. I think it was more allergy related, possibly.

But yes, the man should be illegal. The smile, the hair, the face, everything. *Swoons with everyone else*

Comment

I've been busy the last days, just came home from a concert of my favourite band and wanted to take a quick sneak here. And after looking at all these nice pics I'll have nice dreams tonight . Hopefully I'll have more time at the weekend to watch some RC movies and make some screenshots!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *dies of thunk*

"Am I the cause?"

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X