No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, beautiful, and the hair is long again... (Sorry *shy*, but it's one of my favourite thigs about him).
    sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I generally have sigs and avatars turned off because I hang out in a thunk thread where... well, there are shippers of a certain ship for a certain show and I am vehemently opposed to it so I don't want to see their sigs and avatars...
      Alright, fair enough. I didn't know it's possible to turn them off.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I'm about to start watching "Time". There are some great Rush moments in that ep... Maybe I should tie myself to my chair, so I don't fall off again? No?
        Use a seat-belt?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm about to start watching "Time". There are some great Rush moments in that ep... Maybe I should tie myself to my chair, so I don't fall off again? No?
          Totally agree, one of my favourite episodes, too. (Just rewatched it yesterday, actually)
          Tie oneself to the chair? Now, that's a thought
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Use a seat-belt?
            Yeah, I think it's about time I install one.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright, fair enough. I didn't know it's possible to turn them off.
              In your controls under "general settings", if you ever have the need.

Dinner time! Pizza and Warehouse 13. Back later.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                In your controls under "general settings", if you ever have the need.
                Thanks.

Dinner time! Pizza and Warehouse 13. Back later.
                Coconut biscuits and "Time" for me. Be back later.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
                  Yeah, beautiful, and the hair is long again... (Sorry *shy*, but it's one of my favourite thigs about him).
                  Nothing to be shy about, at all. The long hair on him is gorgeous. And I was one of those rare, few fans of his who, didn't really dig the beard on his face at first. Now it's like RAWR! Noticed you were "Probie" status too. Stick with us, you'll break out of that position in no time

I'll be changing this signature in the near future. I have a good friend of mine on Livejournal who is making me a souped up Rush signature, that will be strictly for advertising my Rush/SGU story on fanfiction.net

Comment

I used to be a high school English teacher, but after 13 years I was burned out. Now I have two part time jobs. One is as a cataloguer for the regional library system. This is a fancy way of saying that I perform data entry ALL DAY LONG, processing the books so they're ready to be put on the shelves. The other job I have is as a coordinator for a local non-profit which collects recycled materials for use in the classroom or by local artists. Neither job permits me to access the forum from work, so my RC fix is always DELAYED!

Lahela, you've got more than just a few pics of RC in Face! I so love your site!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you ad infinitum. Where do you find them all?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                      Nothing to be shy about, at all. The long hair on him is gorgeous. And I was one of those rare, few fans of his who, didn't really dig the beard on his face at first. Now it's like RAWR! Noticed you were "Probie" status too. Stick with us, you'll break out of that position in no time
                      Then again it seems that everything suits him

I definitely will
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        @ Shinnor: You made me curious, which song is it?
                        Auf Kurs by Oomph!
                        sigpic

Comment

Auf Kurs by Oomph!
                          Ah ok, thankx!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Now yes, that's definitely it.

Still wondering why this scene was cut out, though.
                              Last edited by Shinnor; 27 August 2010, 12:35 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Still wondering why this scene was cut out, though.
                                If it really was cut, and not mixed with promo pics from "Subversion". Who knows.

Psst, when you quote someone, you have to delete the [IMG] tags.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X