Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    I wonder how many interviews did the actors have? http://www.flickdirect.com/flickvisi...ing-video.ashx
    Thanks for sharing! It's really really interesting!
    Now I have to go and watch it again!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Thanks for sharing! It's really really interesting!
      Now I have to go and watch it again!
      I think this interview deserves a gold star. Everybody likes it.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how many interviews did the actors have? http://www.flickdirect.com/flickvisi...ing-video.ashx
        Oh great interview! Thanks for the link
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Luci feels crappy today. *bleh*
          Stupid weather makes my circulation hiding in the basement.

Hope you guys feel better than me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            Luci feels crappy today. *bleh*
            Stupid weather makes my circulation hiding in the basement.

Hope you guys feel better than me.
            *huggles Luci* I hope you feel better soon *huggles more*

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you. *smooch*
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I also enjoyed that last interview. He sure does fidget a lot when he is talking, always. !(an observation, not a criticism!) I don't feel like he is uncomfortable with the interviewer but the whole situation must get to him. If he isn't careful he will not have his beard and the hair on the top of his head for the final episodes of season 2, he will have worn them off! I know most of you like his shaggy look but I dream of the return of "Hamish hair". Keep dreaming, huh. Meanwhile, the weeks are ticking away. The few spoilers I've heard about season 2 make it sound wonderfully exciting, and full of surprises! Can't wait!!!

Comment

Thank you. *smooch*
                  You're welcome!

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                  Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I also enjoyed that last interview. He sure does fidget a lot when he is talking, always. !(an observation, not a criticism!) I don't feel like he is uncomfortable with the interviewer but the whole situation must get to him. If he isn't careful he will not have his beard and the hair on the top of his head for the final episodes of season 2, he will have worn them off! I know most of you like his shaggy look but I dream of the return of "Hamish hair". Keep dreaming, huh. Meanwhile, the weeks are ticking away. The few spoilers I've heard about season 2 make it sound wonderfully exciting, and full of surprises! Can't wait!!!
                  I can't wait for season 2 either, and I haven't really heard to much about it
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the interview! When he was saying "afraid of bore myself to death", priceless! Kudos to the interviewer not to ask the same questions as everyone else on that day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Did my muse run to you Icarium? XD

Me loves. <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Did my muse run to you Icarium? XD

Me loves. <3
                          Just dropped in for a quick chat with my muse and then flew away Thanks

Comment

Those are great!!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is my first time in here. I'm trying not to spend too much time in the sgu part of the forum to avoid spoilers of all kinds lol; but sometimes I can't resist coming up here. This is a great interview, thanks for sharing. Robert Carlyle is great, and I love Rush. lol He and Eli are my favorite SGU guys.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                I love the interview! When he was saying "afraid of bore myself to death", priceless! Kudos to the interviewer not to ask the same questions as everyone else on that day.
                                Seriously, I feel the urge to download the video, and watch again. And again.

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                                http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=rush05_edited-2.jpg

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/g...6_edited-1.jpg
                                Pretties!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                This is my first time in here.
                                First time here, eh? Welcome!

I, too, want to and try to avoid spoilers. But I'm not smart enough to stay away from SGU folder.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X