Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Because I have to work on Friday, and I don't want it to be Friday right now. Soon, yess, soon.
    *hugs* I hope you don't get out too late Friday can't come soon enough!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I really enjoyed Incursion, Pt1.
      This season has gotten better and better each week! I am so looking forward to the last episode and at the same time, dreading the long wait till Season 2. How many times do you suppose a person can rewatch Season 1?
      Last edited by Frega; 07 June 2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
        This season has gotten better and better each week! I am so looking forward to the last episode and at the same time, dreading the long wait till Season 2. How many times do you suppose a person can rewatch Season 1?
        An infinite amount of times. I'm on my 4th rewatch now Stopped at Time for class. Here's hoping my assignments will let me do more Stargate stuff *squee*

Oh and I just found out that my professor loves Stargate! How awesome is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
          Now that my summer classes got cancelled... Way too many times

I think I'm rewatching Incursion pt. 1 again today
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sayings you thought you would never say #130: "I can't wait for Rush Hour!"

:-p

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post

sigpic

Comment

Tried to green you but it wouldn't let me, so... mental green
                sigpic

Comment

cool what you find randomly on the internet
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    Tried to green you but it wouldn't let me, so... mental green
                    I could green either.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/aboutu...sh_macbeth.jpg
                    So cute.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Love* that pic PA - it's one of my very favourite Hamish shots
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm such a noob, but what does "to green you" mean?

Comment

Okay I'm such a noob, but what does "to green you" mean?
                          It means to give reputation. You see that little star next to the ! in the triangle in the bottom left corner of everyone's posts? You click that to give reputation...
                          ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                          Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                          -
                          "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                          Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          -
                          "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                          Dean Winchester

Comment

Also, thanks to yessika, Egle, Lahela, and Luciana for the congrats...
                            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                            -
                            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            -
                            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                            Dean Winchester

Comment

That's great!! I greened you

*stares and drools*
                              sigpic

Comment

FX images from "Incursion" 1 are up - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2229/index.html

Good looking stuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X