No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*frowns* Still haven't seen the last episode of SGU...

Upside... LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      All, I'm putting together a spreadsheet with all RC's movies and television roles available on DVD, blu ray and VHS and what extras are available in what region. If anyone can help out with their DVDs, etc, that'd be great.
      Hi, I'm a new convert to SGU & Dr Rush was the character that kept me watching until I got hooked, so this thread is fab - so many great pictures.

I have the Region 2 - two disc definitive edition of Trainspotting. On disc 1 it has 9 deleted scenes with driector commentary, feature commentary, The Beginning where cast and crew talk about the film, and on disc 2 it has bits on The Look of the film, Sound of the film and inteviews with Danny Boyle, John Hodge, Andrew Macdonald and Irvine Welsh, Behind the Needle - a look at the injection scene, Trainspotting at Cannes Film Festival, Cinematic Trailers, Biographies main cast & crew, Behind the scenes gallery. Must admit I haven't watched all the extras myself.

My favourite RC movie is still Carla's Song - I saw it at the cinema and it made me cry, doesn't hurt that it's by Ken Loach who is great director. Of course Trainspotting, Ravenous, Plunkett & Mclane, Full Monty, 28 weeks later are also great RC performances but his charcter in Carlas Song was just lovely, I recommend it to RC fans who haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        If you mention that movie, you should post pictures, too.
        Sorry ...

Comment

Originally posted by kudra View Post
          Hi, I'm a new convert to SGU & Dr Rush was the character that kept me watching until I got hooked, so this thread is fab - so many great pictures. <snippety>
          Hi kudra! Welcome to the thread
          sigpic

Comment

For interested parties: I Know You Know is now £9.99 at Amazon UK.

Comment

Originally posted by kudra View Post
              Hi, I'm a new convert to SGU & Dr Rush was the character that kept me watching until I got hooked, so this thread is fab - so many great pictures.
              Welcome to the thread!

Sorry ...
              It's okay.

Guess what! Yes, it really is Friday! *happy dances*
              sigpic

Comment

For interested parties: I Know You Know is now £9.99 at Amazon UK.
                Ordered! Thanks for heads-up Ellie
                sigpic

Comment

A video on how SFX team adds the Kino to scenes - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2210/index.html

Cool stuff. And they show it with scene were Rush sees the Kino for the first time.
                  sigpic

Comment

"The Tournament" trailer with RC - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ournament.html

Quite cool-looking movie. That one I'd certainly like to watch. Hmm...
                    Last edited by Egle01; 04 June 2010, 04:36 AM. Reason: grammar
                    sigpic

Comment

A video on how SFX team adds the Kino to scenes - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2210/index.html

Cool stuff. And they show it with scene were Rush sees the Kino for the first time.
                      Spoiler:
                      Hahahaha Riley and kino.

"The Tournament" trailer with RC - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ournament.html

It's out on DVD in the States already.

Comment

It's out on DVD in the States already.
                        Have you seen it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up I hadn't heard about that one and it does look like a fun action flick..

Also talking about RC movies has inspired me to order the Carlas Song DVD to replace my old VHS copy and the Region 2 is only £3.99 on UK Amazon at the moment
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carlas-Song-...5656267&sr=1-1

Comment

I've finally ordered The Tournament. Got tired of waiting for a region 2 release.
                            sigpic

Comment

Have you seen it?
                              Yep, it's great. Full of holes but it's funny as anything. Gory, too, so perhaps not for the squeamish.

Comment

Yep, it's great. Full of holes but it's funny as anything. Gory, too, so perhaps not for the squeamish.
                                Uhm, plot holes or bullet holes?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X