• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    *waves at 7 guests*
    Me too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      The people who know me know that I'm a little crazy in these things, but they don't know what I'm doing here, than it would be more than a little crazy 'You need a doctor!'
      I fully can understand you - I couldn't tell anyone of my friends about this thread . Some of them just know that I love SGU and a Scottish actor playing in SGU. When I once mentioned that I would like to visit Scotland, the first reaction of one of my friends was: "But you are aware that you won't be able to meet that actor even if you go to Scotland?!" of course I am, but one can still dream, can't we?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I'm getting eye surgery on my left eye the Friday before SGU comes back, I hope I can see by then
      wish you good luck - but if you can watch it only with one eye, then you'll have a good excuse to rewatch it: your other eye needs to see the episodes too

Would anyone want to give me some advice... The thing is I'm afraid I won't be able to watch SGU even once it comes back. Okay, no conclusion, but it's also hard to watch how hard everyone worked on episodes. Damn, I love SGU, and its cancellation is so unfair. I'd like to enjoy the last 10 as much as possible, but right now can't see it happening.
      Sorry for partypooping.
      A good reason for watching the next 10 episodes is exactly because everyone has worked so hard for them. You'll watch them in honour of the whole cast and crew. Just enjoy each single moment.

Now we understand better why RC always says that he does not want to know how the story ends, but prefers to play the moment.

Anyway, it will be fun after every episode has aired, to come back to the thread and to discuss together what we have loved. And I look forward to the next screen caps
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        But life is not perfect. A lesson I've learned with the years passing. Sorry to say, but live is always about try to get it in the moment it comes to you, later, it might be too late! I know that, I'm older than you
        I agree with that, I'm older, too
        sigpic

Comment

I am older too. We could make a rank to see who is older and maybe wiser
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            I might be older, but wiser?
            sigpic

Comment

Not enought pictures on this page

sigpic

Comment

A good reason for watching the next 10 episodes is exactly because everyone has worked so hard for them. You'll watch them in honour of the whole cast and crew. Just enjoy each single moment.
                Thank you. I could do that.

I think I'd rank quite low.
                sigpic

Comment

Older do not mean, any less excited, or te ability to be silly, or childish, sometimes. In the moment I choose to be here, and be fanish, I just enjoy it, it's a good thing to do. Age is not that much of importance, at least not for me.

And mi_guard, I try at least since 15, or so years, to visit Scottland, it just never happens. But maybe next year. And that has nothing to do with RC. I think, I just love the landscape, the music, the whiskey, among other things.
                  sigpic

Comment

I might be older, but wiser?
                    to get older is easy - just let it happen; but to get wiser, well that's a little different; getting older could help but not necessarily
                    I think I'd rank quite low.
                    in age perhaps, but not necessarily in wisdom

and I have here another reason why you can, no, why you must watch the next ten episodes: because he tells you to do so

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

and I have here another reason why you can, no, why you must watch the next ten episodes: because he tells you to do so

*melts through chair*

sigpic

Comment

you could get motivated by wearing this shirt all day

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          Older do not mean, any less excited, or te ability to be silly, or childish, sometimes. In the moment I choose to be here, and be fanish, I just enjoy it, it's a good thing to do. Age is not that much of importance, at least not for me.
                          Yeah, age is not important, you can be childish with every age if you want it!

And mi_guard, I try at least since 15, or so years, to visit Scottland, it just never happens. But maybe next year. And that has nothing to do with RC. I think, I just love the landscape, the music, the whiskey, among other things.
                          I can absolute recommend it
                          We could go all together as the GW forum group
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, after posting, and watch the new trailer, what do you all think about the pictures we've seen?
                            sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, age is not important, you can be childish with every age if you want it!

I can absolute recommend it
                                We could go all together as the GW forum group
                                Uhhh!Fan-girl alarm in Scottland, that would be funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X