Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by myhelix

It´s nothing special but if you like to check it out and give a little comment what´s good or bad, let me hear, it´s my first (and maybe last) attempt to make an non slideshow video

youtube link: Stargate Universe Dr. Rush music vid
    Yes, it is special! When you take all the Rush scenes and bunch them together like that, it intensifies the emotion. You more intimately feel the pain he was re-experiencing and it amps up the audience reaction. Coupled with the music (great choice!) I was nearly in tears -- AGAIN! That's such a great episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey all! Welcome Selena1212, Jackson-Rush-Fan and Cairistiona

Look what I found, brand new RC stuff!

Film total video: Robert Carlyle talks Stargate Universe - lot´s of things we already know, but he wears an Argentina World Cup top. Must be from Season second filming, now I feel almost sorry that Germany wins 4:0

The Sun Interview (video and transcript) : I want to play Jesus - That´s funny, if he really would play Jesus someday, his roles will go from Hitler to Jesus, ironic, don´t you think?
      Last edited by myhelix; 07 July 2010, 05:47 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
        Originally Posted by myhelix

Yes, it is special! When you take all the Rush scenes and bunch them together like that, it intensifies the emotion. You more intimately feel the pain he was re-experiencing and it amps up the audience reaction. Coupled with the music (great choice!) I was nearly in tears -- AGAIN! That's such a great episode.
        Thanks so much! *hugs* It really means a lot to me, I´m glad you enjoy it.
        As soon as I heard the song I knew it would fit perfectly to the Rush - Gloria scenes in Human. And since my PC and me are not really capable of fit in much effects and stuff, it´s as good as is gets.

And "Human" was such a wonderful episode, well edited, and the background music and also the Eli, Scott, Greer, Chloe stuff in between, just awsome!
        Last edited by myhelix; 07 July 2010, 05:44 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Hey all! Welcome Selena1212, Jackson-Rush-Fan and Cairistiona

Film total video: Robert Carlyle talks Stargate Universe - lot´s of things we already know, but he wears an Argentina World Cup top. Must be from Season second filming, now I feel almost sorry that Germany wins 4:0

The Sun Interview (video and transcript) : I want to play Jesus - That´s funny, if he really would play Jesus someday, his roles will go from Hitler to Jesus, ironic, don´t you think?
          Lovely videos! I could sit and listen to him talk for hours. How I love his accent!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
            Top 5 favorite Rush moments? Sure, this newbie will take a stab at it.
            Welcome!

Thanks for those.
            sigpic

Comment

I lost my mojo. I need to thunk a bit. *winks*
              sigpic

Comment

Great stuff
                sigpic

Comment

I'm getting in late on this, but here are my five pics for Rush moments:

We'll never be done! -- and the other four are Rush moments when he is in his truest form (and at his most vulnerable), without the facades behind which he hides himself. A shame some of the pics are so dark.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!
                    I'm also late for the top five, but I started to look through all my favourite episodes and that took a little bit longer. So here are my Rush moments:
                    - 'We've had a lovely day at the beach! How about you?' in Air part3
                    - When he realises that they are not gonna die in 'Light'
                    - The fear in his eyes, when Young orders TJ to cut the tracking device out of his chest
                    - When he stands at Eli's door with Jack, that was definitely the moment I fell in love with the show
                    - And at last, the whole 'Time' episode
                    But now, when I think about it, there are a lot more moments...
                    sigpic

Comment

I should post my favorite moments. Don't have images yet though.

1. Rush passing out and then waking up in his bed with TJ in DARK
                      2. Rush saying to TJ and Young "Well... for a moment I thought we were in trouble." in TIME
                      3. The entire scenes with Rush escaping from the blue aliens in SPACE

Man this is hard, I have to pick so many. Maybe it should be top ten?

Comment

My favorite Rush moments, not in particular order and more than five, the decision was to hard. I am sure I forgot some great ones.

Last edited by myhelix; 08 July 2010, 11:06 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

My favorite Rush moments, not in particular order and more than five, the decision was to hard. I am sure I forgot some great ones.
                          I think you killed them all with all those great pics!! No one has posted here today!

I'm new at this picture thing so bear with me...
                          Attached Files

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                              I think you killed them all with all those great pics!! No one has posted here today!

I'm new at this picture thing so bear with me...
                              Hmmmm, bon appétit!

Erm, tastes good!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/All%20SGU/FullSize-sgu0120-0499xe.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X