X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello to all of you

one pic and then I am off again

bye bye

PS have seen this in another thread but it fits really well in the RC thread - ending song of Malice (spoilers for that episode of course)
    Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:16 PM. Reason: added song (youtube)
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

One more:
      sigpic

Comment

I plan to make my first SGU vid soonish, I think I'm going to use a lot of Malice
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
          That is true and I look forward to seeing him in anything he does, but, it sure isn't like getting to see him every week.
          Wouldn't it be great if the SGU writers posted their outline of the show through the end of season 5!
          I'm gonna miss seeing him every week I too would like to know what they planned for the series, even if other network doesn't pick it up or there will be no movies or anything else SGU related.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Just finished my re-watch of season one of SGU, which I still enjoyed, even with the standard DVD, the quality is much better than on TV! I really like the German release, with a good amount of extras. I hope we'll ever see season 2 on DVD!
          I need to order that via amazon, there hasn't been any news of any nordic release of SGU and I'm sick of waiting.

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
          I'm hoping we have LOTS of Rush in the last 10 episodes - and I want at least one good really tense Rush/Young scene, to make this fangirl happy.
          Yes! And remember guys, we still haven't seen the much hoped Rush shower scene Come on, it would be a perfect ending for season 2!
          Last edited by Leleth; 22 December 2010, 06:43 AM. Reason: typo
          sigpic

Comment

Rush shower scene would be nice, but I would swap the shower scene for an entire season 3 (or more)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Rush shower scene would be nice, but I would swap the shower scene for an entire season 3 (or more)
              I would swap it too but since we can't, it would be a nice consolation prize
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I would swap it too but since we can't, it would be a nice consolation prize
                - so far this is the best we've got so far
                Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 06:00 AM.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

You know, 10 episodes is a lot of episodes. Think of all that has happened so far in season 2 in just 10 episodes. Think of how many Rush/Young interactions I still have to see.

We have a lot of excellent TV ahead of us. That's what I'm going to try to focus on.
                  sigpic
                  Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                    You know, 10 episodes is a lot of episodes. Think of all that has happened so far in season 2 in just 10 episodes. Think of how many Rush/Young interactions I still have to see.

We have a lot of excellent TV ahead of us. That's what I'm going to try to focus on.
                    Agree ! Really looking forward to them for season 2 my favourite episodes are TGG and Malice, so I am looking forward to see which one(s) of the next 10 episodes will surpass these two (for me at least)

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

This won't help the actual situation, but we can honour the work of the cast and crew by voting for SGU. It has been nominated as Best TV 2010 under "Best Science Fiction" (buzzfocus.com)

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2010/12/19/...0-nominations/

Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        This won't help the actual situation, but we can honour the work of the cast and crew by voting for SGU. It has been nominated as Best TV 2010 under "Best Science Fiction" (buzzfocus.com)

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2010/12/19/...0-nominations/

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...1291212820.jpg
                        I voted, how cool is it that SGU is winning?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to it too (with or without shower scene ). And I've voted
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            I'm looking forward to it too (with or without shower scene ). And I've voted
                            good

wish you all good night

wanted to put a picture but my photobucket account does not want me to connect

so here's a picture from GW

it's a screencap from "Frantic" Teaser # 1 can't remember that
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 02:30 PM.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

leather jacket?

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X