No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have found this interview with Danny Boyle, the director of "Trainspotting". Who knows, maybe in some years we will see RC as Begbie again.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I don´t think I can enjoy the other 10 episodes of Season 10 with no outlook of real conclusion or 20 episodes with Rush awesomeness per year, my life sucks in every way. Good to know those damn haters won!
      sigpic

Comment

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:22 PM.
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          I don´t think I can enjoy the other 10 episodes of Season 10 with no outlook of real conclusion or 20 episodes with Rush awesomeness per year, my life sucks in every way. Good to know those damn haters won!
          Try not to concentrate on the final story but on RC's acting episode by episode, so you'll have something to rejoice about
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

*me now goes to bed*

but not before posting some pics:

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:22 PM.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

spoiler tags for the size - this one you need to admire in full size, so I won't downsize it :
              Spoiler:

"good night thread"
              Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:23 PM.
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                Those are amazing

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                spoiler tags for the size - this one you need to admire in full size, so I won't downsize it :

"good night thread"
                I can't see the pic
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  *cries*

But we can still be here, right? The other thunk threads are still going strong. We can rewatch, talk, post pics...

I really thought we would get Season 3. I'm crushed!
                  Once we all have a good cry and regain the will to live we can concentrate on writing our own finales to the cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. If scifi (I know it is spelled wrong, it's on purpose) thinks they can kill SGU they are mistaken. The fanfic can be flying fast and furious! We'll just have to imagine RC instead of seeing his cute, sexy, wee Scottish face (and other bits!). Damn

Comment

*more thread hugs*

RC will go on to do something amazing because that's what RC does. That alone is keeping my spirits up - I know that there is always something to look forward to with him, because he is the greatest actor of our times. He's our Olivier - it's just that the rest of humanity (apart from us and a few other smart folk) hasn't realised it yet.
                    That is true and I look forward to seeing him in anything he does, but, it sure isn't like getting to see him every week.
                    Wouldn't it be great if the SGU writers posted their outline of the show through the end of season 5!

Comment

*more thread hugs*

RC will go on to do something amazing because that's what RC does. That alone is keeping my spirits up - I know that there is always something to look forward to with him, because he is the greatest actor of our times. He's our Olivier - it's just that the rest of humanity (apart from us and a few other smart folk) hasn't realised it yet.
                      That is the only thing that helps me a bit. But how we will have to wait for a new movie or series with him? I mean, he was occupied with working on SGU, so he wouldn't have been watching out for something other?

*hugs back*
                      It's a real comfort for me here with you, because I have not much people in RL to talk about how the cancellation of a TV show can make someone feel so miserable.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                        I really thought we would get Season 3. I'm crushed!
                        Once we all have a good cry and regain the will to live we can concentrate on writing our own finales to the cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. If scifi (I know it is spelled wrong, it's on purpose) thinks they can kill SGU they are mistaken. The fanfic can be flying fast and furious! We'll just have to imagine RC instead of seeing his cute, sexy, wee Scottish face (and other bits!). Damn
                        *hugs Frega*

I do forward towards the fanfic, I would have liked to have it along with new SGU episodes

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        That is the only thing that helps me a bit. But how we will have to wait for a new movie or series with him? I mean, he was occupied with working on SGU, so he wouldn't have been watching out for something other?
                        Maybe we don't have to wait that long, it really just depends of what RC wants to do

*hugs back*
                        It's a real comfort for me here with you, because I have not much people in RL to talk about how the cancellation of a TV show can make someone feel so miserable.
                        I know, people in RL don't get it either, I think I'll be miserable for a while but I'm glad we have each other
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Tru dat. Not really sure how to describe this in better words, but it feels like a good friend or aquitance has passed away. SGU is just a TV show, yes, and it can't come even close to losing a real person, but that's the present mood like. Sense of grief.

At least we still have the last 10 episodes. Looking forward to Joe M addressing the news, future of SGU and entire franchise in his blog.

So, what do you all think will happen next?
                          sigpic

Comment

Forgive the threadkill. Thought it's a good question.

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping another network will pick it up... I don't actually expect it to happen, but I can't give up all hope just yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping another network will pick it up... I don't actually expect it to happen, but I can't give up all hope just yet.
                                Fact that MGM site hasn't announced the end of SGU yet, kind of feeds that hope.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X