Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Hi guys, just came by to say that I'm back home from a very interesting and impressing journey. Now I have to unpack my suitcase, get a little sleep and try to catch up with everything I missed. So see you later!
    Sounds like a great journey! Welcome back!

A new MGM video with RC *spoilers for Pathogen*
    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2480/index.html
    sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, just came by to say that I'm back home from a very interesting and impressing journey. Now I have to unpack my suitcase, get a little sleep and try to catch up with everything I missed. So see you later!
      Hey!! Welcome back!

It's Monday!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        You are right, as much as I love the previous shows, that constant bickering and *****ing about SGU is just sad! I try to ignore the haters, I wish the fandome would be more supporting about Universe!
        Yes! I'm new to Stargate fandom as SGU is the only Stargate show that grabbed me and I've found it a bit shocking not to mention offputting how spiteful some of the online community seems to be about SGU. You'd think Sci fi fans, who lets face it are used to seeing brilliant shows axed before their time, would be the last people to wish another fans show cancelled I never cared for SG1 or Atlantis but I still hope they get their movies because I know how disappointing it is when your fave show is cancelled & how great it is to get it back again even for a one off movie or mini series a la Firefly and Farscape.

Anyway off topic rant over and I'll just say I love the director pics, he looks adorable, this thread always has the best screen caps

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
          His wife is a make-up artist
          She sure taught him how to look presentable

(not that I'd care ... I'd take him anyway )
          Me too, manicure or no manicure

Originally posted by kudra View Post
          Anyway off topic rant over and I'll just say I love the director pics, he looks adorable, this thread always has the best screen caps
          Being a director suits him so well And I totally agree about the screen caps! Thank you guys for the time and effort you put in posting the screencaps and videos
          sigpic

Comment

Cairistiona - welcome back! You'll see, there's a lot for you to catch up. Don't try to do it in one time or you risk an overload

Originally posted by kudra View Post
            Originally posted by Leleth View Post
            Being a director suits him so well And I totally agree about the screen caps! Thank you guys for the time and effort you put in posting the screencaps and videos
            kudra and Leleth - completely agree with both of you about the screencaps of this thread. They are really great! Thank you - thank you - thank you to all of you doing them.

About RC being a director - this is for me the best picture - I know it has already been shown in this thread, but he is so lovely

Looking forward to Cloverdale!!!!
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

My vacation is over, and I'm finally back to the world of Internet. I've missed you so much, ladies!
              sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
                My vacation is over, and I'm finally back to the world of Internet. I've missed you so much, ladies!
                Welcome back to you too Shinnor!

Hope you will enjoy the catch up on the thread

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Welcome back to you too Shinnor!

Hope you will enjoy the catch up on the thread

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...athogen_28.jpg
                  Thank you!
                  The catching up is a quest in itself given all the beauty you've posted here. But it's always a pleasure
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
                    Welcome back to both of you!

What a nice sig Shinnor!

Spoiler free bts pic from "Pathogen" (spoiler free is harder and harder each time when somebody post one! Good that we're able to post all of them in about 30 hours )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

What a nice sig Shinnor!

Spoiler free bts pic from "Pathogen" (spoiler free is harder and harder each time when somebody post one! Good that we're able to post all of them in about 30 hours )

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...204-0058xb.jpg
                      Thank you, I've tried my best

Ah, those behind the scenes pics are pure thunk! Can't help but wish he directed more SGU episodes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        What a nice sig Shinnor!

(spoiler free is harder and harder each time when somebody post one! Good that we're able to post all of them in about 30 hours )

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...204-0058xb.jpg
                        Shinnor: Hehe - protect the Scottish minority on Destiny!

Artemis-Neith: looking forward to the time we can post all pictures from Pathogen

Wondering what Robert Carlyle was telling to Ming-Na in this take.
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Shinnor: Hehe - protect the Scottish minority on Destiny!

Wondering what Robert Carlyle was telling to Ming-Na in this take.
                          That is my high and noble quest

"The camera circles you, and you look really, really depressed. Yes, again"
                          sigpic

Comment

"People! I am serious! Make sure to watch Cloverdale tomorrow!"
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Rush and radio

Rush and radio - but not the way I like

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night thread!
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X