Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Seriously, I feel the urge to download the video, and watch again. And again.

Pretties!

First time here, eh? Welcome!

I, too, want to and try to avoid spoilers. But I'm not smart enough to stay away from SGU folder.
    Thanks for the welcome.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Thanks for the welcome.
      Welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

VampyreWraith! Seen you lots in the SGU section - welcome to the land of Rush
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yummy pic Egle! I like it that the Destiny crew have to use walkie talkies.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Yummy pic Egle! I like it that the Destiny crew have to use walkie talkies.
              Me too. Among other reasons, it gives us Rush/radio. *happy sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

What more could a girl ask for? Wait a minute, Rush is wet, Rush nervous breakdown, Rush get angry....

For my part, the only wish for Season 2 is lot´s of Rush whump and Rush get´s bad ass!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  This is my first time in here. I'm trying not to spend too much time in the sgu part of the forum to avoid spoilers of all kinds lol; but sometimes I can't resist coming up here. This is a great interview, thanks for sharing. Robert Carlyle is great, and I love Rush. lol He and Eli are my favorite SGU guys.
                  Welcome!!

We try to put the spoilers here in spoiler tags but I few escape every now and then

I'm actually hanging out more in the SGU section than I used too

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  What more could a girl ask for? Wait a minute, Rush is wet, Rush nervous breakdown, Rush get angry....

For my part, the only wish for Season 2 is lot´s of Rush whump and Rush get´s bad ass!
                  Yes, to all of the above
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hmm, Rush/radio is always nice
                    sigpic

Comment

I always find it amusing when Rush turns his radio off leaving the others annoyed because they can't contact him. The only instance that comes to my mind at the moment is in "Sabotage" when he's with Mandy. The fact that my mind is having trouble remembering any other possible moments tells me I ought to go watch the first season again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
                        I always find it amusing when Rush turns his radio off leaving the others annoyed because they can't contact him. The only instance that comes to my mind at the moment is in "Sabotage" when he's with Mandy. The fact that my mind is having trouble remembering any other possible moments tells me I ought to go watch the first season again.
                        Any excuse reason to watch SGU again is a good reason
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Any excuse reason to watch SGU again is a good reason
                          Absolutely right!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            VampyreWraith! Seen you lots in the SGU section - welcome to the land of Rush
                            I've been trying to avoid it since the first season ended; at times unsuccessfully lol Thanks for the welcome everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Saintly

sigpic

Comment

*stares at pic*

What episode is that pic from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X