No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM's Comic Con photos - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2290/index.html

evilgrin, if you happen to visit this place and read this - please share the latest av and sig based on cap of Rush from the S2 trailer!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      MGM's Comic Con photos - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2290/index.html

evilgrin, if you happen to visit this place and read this - please share the latest av and sig based on cap of Rush from the S2 trailer!!
      will do, and thanks for the heads up!

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        Epic (yes, that word again ) stuff, I say.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I love that!
          sigpic

Comment

thanks
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

will do, and thanks for the heads up!

Gorgeous!
              sigpic

Comment

It is EPIC! Great job!

Comment

For those you missed it, here's a SDCC 2010 interview, with some spoilers, so be aware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7LkEbmgRg

For those who'd embrace a few spoilers, have fun
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh man, he is so damned sexy! I couldn't understand half of what he said due to that obnoxious woman in the background, but he is just amazing. Grey beard & all!

Comment

I think the obnoxious woman in the background was actually Alaina Huffman.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        I think the obnoxious woman in the background was actually Alaina Huffman.
                        You know, I was thinking that. LOL At one point you can see Robert's eyes just kind of look over that way for a few in disdain, it's very slight but noticeable.

Comment

A question for all, who've seen the interview. I understand (nearly) most of it, but I'm competely lost in a part... What is he talking about in the part between 7.03 and 7.35? I understand the beginning, but am lost in the moment he claps himself on the arm. Can anybody help?

Don't forget the spoiler things!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            A question for all, who've seen the interview. I understand (nearly) most of it, but I'm competely lost in a part... What is he talking about in the part between 7.03 and 7.35? I understand the beginning, but am lost in the moment he claps himself on the arm. Can anybody help?

Don't forget the spoiler things!
                            He was talking about
                            Spoiler:
                            whether he and Young would ever get along or not and he said theres a scene when Young passes him in the mess hall and claps him on the shoulder in a friendly, but not too friendly way. Even unspoken it said that things were okay for a bit with them but still keeping their distance.
                            If that made any sense at all... After 3am here. I need to get to sleep.
                            Last edited by Selene1212; 27 July 2010, 11:03 PM. Reason: spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                              You know, I was thinking that. LOL At one point you can see Robert's eyes just kind of look over that way for a few in disdain, it's very slight but noticeable.
                              Seemed to me to be more of a 'What's going on over there?' look.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                                He was talking about
                                Spoiler:
                                whether he and Young would ever get along or not and he said theres a scene when Young passes him in the mess hall and claps him on the shoulder in a friendly, but not too friendly way. Even unspoken it said that things were okay for a bit with them but still keeping their distance.
                                If that made any sense at all... After 3am here. I need to get to sleep.
                                Thanks a lot!

Spoiler:
                                It reminds me of a similar situation in "Light", where Rush was more irritated on something like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X