• Show
Clear All

*huggles thread*
    sigpic

Comment

great rush picspams

yessika will check out the rush vid later
      sigpic
      Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        What program are you using?? Because Windows Movie Maker works with my old computer that has 1.12 GB of RAM
        I use a program called magix video deluxe it´s pretty good, but since I have only 500MB RAM it keeps crashing. I think I have already delete WMM, anyway, thanks. Hopefully someday I get an proper SGU/Rush video together.
        sigpic

Comment

I finished rewatching season 1 and could start all over again right now. XD
          And I need to make more icons, don't ya think?
          sigpic

Comment

Hot, hot, hot, and no air con (who can stand to sit at the computer?), but I must see what ya'll have been doing over the last week or so. Kudos for such lovely pics, banners, sigs, vids and links! Much needed given the Friday night vacancy. Here are a few smilin' pics:
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

New fic: Press Play

@ ff.net

@ LJ

Comment

Varttina? I pass; it runs up my spine worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Can't quite picture Rush being intrigued by it. However...thank you very much for the fiction. Have also enjoyed a few of your latest Kino episodes. They're helping to fill this dry spell until SGU returns.

Have you all seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRIPUCmR2s
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                  Varttina? I pass; it runs up my spine worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Can't quite picture Rush being intrigued by it. However...thank you very much for the fiction. Have also enjoyed a few of your latest Kino episodes. They're helping to fill this dry spell until SGU returns.
                  I think he'd find them amusing rather than intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post

@ ff.net

@ LJ
                    Nice to see you've time to write again. I really much appreciate your stories!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      A Rush whump video! Could've used more editing, but enjoyable enough.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      *sneaks in*

Yeah. It's me. Did anyone miss me?
                      You look vaguely familiar...

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      I think I have already delete WMM, anyway, thanks.
                      WMM can be deleted? You sure?

And I need to make more icons, don't ya think?
                      Yes!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        I use a program called magix video deluxe it´s pretty good, but since I have only 500MB RAM it keeps crashing. I think I have already delete WMM, anyway, thanks. Hopefully someday I get an proper SGU/Rush video together.
                        I feel your pain. I use to have 500mb RAM and could barely do squat with it. Got frustrated to the point that I said "@#$% it! I'm blowing this sixty bucks and buying 2 new 1GB mem sticks!" Been happy ever since.

Originally posted by EllieVee

@ ff.net

@ LJ
                        Good ficlet. Made me grin.

But... no offense intended, Varttina sounds more like alley cats than chipmunks.

This is chipmunks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuA8Z...eature=related

Comment

Egle but you remember me? Don't you?

I think I will try to make a sig now, although my mojo left me atm. *sighs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Egle but you remember me? Don't you?
                            Of course I do. *huggles*

I think I will try to make a sig now, although my mojo left me atm. *sighs*
                            Don't you hate when it happens.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                              I feel your pain. I use to have 500mb RAM and could barely do squat with it. Got frustrated to the point that I said "@#$% it! I'm blowing this sixty bucks and buying 2 new 1GB mem sticks!" Been happy ever since.
                              I was buying a 1GB RAM, but the damn thing did not work! checked every parameter and stuff to be sure I was buying the right one, nothing helped, my PC have a mind of it´s one, I swear!

Anyone need some Rush and RC love?

Off topic, but is anyone else excited about the new Harry Potter Trailer? I am for sure!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, please. Thanks for posting, made me feel better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X