Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Esp when he's waving with his hands. Oh my.

Lucky you! Just don't drool on him. Much. Would you mind greeting him on the behalf of the GW harem? That'd be awesome.
    Or just embarrassing.

Happy Birthday, Luci!!
    Hope you had a great day, Luci!

Comment

Hey Luci, hope you´ll have a big party today, wish you all the best!

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      Maybe you could ask him a question for me. It's really the only question I've wanted to ask him:
      Spoiler:
      Cannibal or zombie?
      Another one for RC: "shower or bathtub"
      sigpic

Comment

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! I love ya sweeties! <3
        sigpic

Comment

time for a group hug!
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Luciana!!! *squishy hugs*

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Maybe you could ask him a question for me. It's really the only question I've wanted to ask him:
              Spoiler:
              Cannibal or zombie?
              Esp when he's waving with his hands. Oh my.

Lucky you! Just don't drool on him. Much. Would you mind greeting him on the behalf of the GW harem? That'd be awesome.

Happy Birthday, Luci!!

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Hey Luci, hope you´ll have a big party today, wish you all the best!

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/392...ybirthdaye.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3...303b12awtm.jpg

Another one for RC: "shower or bathtub"
              Ok, if I get the courage I will ask those questions and be dragged away by security

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              time for a group hug!
              *squishy tackle hugs*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Ok, if I get the courage I will ask those questions and be dragged away by security
                It's okay. We won't judge you if that happens. And nice av, once again, yess.
                sigpic

Comment

It's okay. We won't judge you if that happens. And nice av, once again, yess.
                  Good! Another masterpiece by myhelix
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Another masterpiece by myhelix
                    Well done. I'm loving RC/Rush artworks.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is my official "thunk" emote. Feel free to snatch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        This is a guess, but Shor's Algorithm is used for breaking public key cryptography and the male and female stick figures probably refer to Alice and Bob, which are the names given in quantum physics to points A and B when discussing the transfer of data.

ETA: I checked with my hubby (physicist working in quantum cryptography) and he says it's not usual to use stick figures, but given the "A" and "B" next to them, he'd guess that I guessed correctly.
                        Okay. Now I have a headache. This is actually very interesting. I'd never heard this. Thanks for taking the time to make inquiry!

Ladies, check out this site: http://sites.google.com/site/robertc...ds-and-honours. There's a vid interview at the end worth the watch.

And Luci, happy birthday PARTY! (It's the rated-G version. Besides, you know what's coming next! Such a tease, he is!)

Last edited by kansaikimono; 10 July 2010, 10:09 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                          And Luci, happy birthday PARTY! (It's the rated-G version. Besides, you know what's coming next! Such a tease, he is!)

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1.../fullmonty.jpg
                          *adjusts halo* I don't know what's coming next.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay. Now I have a headache. This is actually very interesting. I'd never heard this. Thanks for taking the time to make inquiry!

Ladies, check out this site: http://sites.google.com/site/robertc...ds-and-honours. There's a vid interview at the end worth the watch.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1.../fullmonty.jpg
                            *adjusts halo* I don't know what's coming next.
                            Me neither!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sometimes, there are details that just niggle and drive you nuts for no sane reason. Since "Subversion" I've suspected SG Wardrobe is cheating. RC is wearing the same jeans in "Subversion" as he did in "Human." The one episode is a dream sequence and in the other he should be wearing Telford's pants! (No, noting which pants RC is wearing is not an obsession.)

Last edited by kansaikimono; 11 July 2010, 02:57 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good! Another masterpiece by myhelix
                                Thanks yessi, really glad you like it! *blush*

Well done. I'm loving RC/Rush artworks.
                                Thanks Egle!

Sometimes, there are details that just niggle and drive you nuts for no sane reason. Since "Subversion" I've suspected SG Wardrobe is cheating. RC is wearing the same jeans in "Subversion" as he did in "Human." The one episode is a dream sequence and in the other he should be wearing Telford's pants! (No, noting which pants RC is wearing is not an obsession.)
                                Never notice that, nice find! Wonder whats Telford doing with Rush´s pants.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X