Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Hello! I am a silent observer of this thread with a little question that may have, or might not been answered in previous pages. :-)

Does anyone know if there are behind the scenes interviews on the California Solo DVD, or maybe eaven know of a place on the internet where you can watch them?

Thank You congenial minds!

Comment

Hi Tritonium! Yes, there is a BTS interview on the Ca Solo DVD. I looked around a bit but am not finding an online place to view it. There are those here who are much more skilled at such searches than I. Hopefully they will come up with something for you.

I know some screen caps where posted here from the BTS interview, but alas, I can't find them either. In the interview RC is sitting in a hotel room (I think) wearing a tank top with his lizard tattoo and favorite bracelet.

Sorry I'm not very helpful, but keep checking back.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah! That is the picture I have seen aswell.
          I'm a pretty awsome google-er, but I don't seem to be able to find a trace of that interview anywhere.
          Wellwell, best better be patient. Or less cheap and buy the bloody thing.

Thanks anyway :-)

This is btw a lovely forum.

Comment

Thank you Jeri, Duval and wolfsong for the encouraging words, It means a lot to me! *hugs all of you*

I love the saying "Hope springs eternal", it´s beautiful.

It´s hard for me in the moment when everything you try to keep save and sound is falling apart and it seems you can do nothing about it. Or the things you have done failed in many ways.
            Deep inside I am an optimist, too, but I see so many things in the moment who are plain wrong. Not only in my life, also worldwide. I wish I would know how to change them. The bad thing is I would know how to change them.
            I really get sick when I see Billionaires in TV who have no other goals in life than to buy expensive cars, clothes, shoes... whatever, some of these people don´t care about changing this world into a better place for everyone, at least they would have the power to do it.

On a happier note, the man we all Thunk about turn 53 years old:

Happy Birthday Robert Carlyle!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Hi Tritonium! Yes, there is a BTS interview on the Ca Solo DVD. I looked around a bit but am not finding an online place to view it. There are those here who are much more skilled at such searches than I. Hopefully they will come up with something for you.

I know some screen caps where posted here from the BTS interview, but alas, I can't find them either. In the interview RC is sitting in a hotel room (I think) wearing a tank top with his lizard tattoo and favorite bracelet.

Sorry I'm not very helpful, but keep checking back.
              Welcome to the thread! Always nice to see new people lurking around.

If I can find the interview you are looking for it I´ll tell you first. Maybe some screen caps are good, too.
              sigpic

Comment

Obviously it's my year of forgetting birthdays. First myhelix and then our dear Bobby himself. I'm so sorry, I hope I'm still welcome here.

Happy belated birthday!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  Welcome to the thread! Always nice to see new people lurking around.

If I can find the interview you are looking for it I´ll tell you first. Maybe some screen caps are good, too.
                  Well, thank you! That's is very kind of you!

Comment

Hey Tritonium, Welcome (:

And I wish a happy belated birthday to our dear Bobby (:
                    it is 53 years and it is always attractive.

Last edited by Duval; 15 April 2014, 09:17 AM.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I would recommend watching the new and very steamy promo-pics on ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        Thank you Jeri, Duval and wolfsong for the encouraging words, It means a lot to me! *hugs all of you*

I love the saying "Hope springs eternal", it´s beautiful.

It´s hard for me in the moment when everything you try to keep save and sound is falling apart and it seems you can do nothing about it. Or the things you have done failed in many ways.
                        Deep inside I am an optimist, too, but I see so many things in the moment who are plain wrong. Not only in my life, also worldwide. I wish I would know how to change them. The bad thing is I would know how to change them.
                        I really get sick when I see Billionaires in TV who have no other goals in life than to buy expensive cars, clothes, shoes... whatever, some of these people don´t care about changing this world into a better place for everyone, at least they would have the power to do it.
                        I gave up watching the news or reading newspapers a long time ago. I find I hear about the important stuff anyway. It's not healthy all this crap we get everyday, so I choose to filter carefully what I watch on TV or read. I can only do my small part about the huge troubles in the world. I can only effect my life and those around me in a positive way if I'm reasonably happy and healthy. I think we all must try to filter and put our energy into things and people in our lives, things we can make better or people we can help in our community. Otherwise, if you worry about the whole world all the time, you are no good to yourself or others. It goes back to the old saying "one step at a time".

So forget about the rest of the world for a while and focus on yourself and what you can do to improve things for yourself and then you can help those around you. You can't do anything to help others if you are struggling inside too much. This is what I have learned from experience.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tritonium View Post
                          I would recommend watching the new and very steamy promo-pics on ABC.
                          We wonder who playing who? Have to wait to find out.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just posted some sneak peek images from this sunday's Once Upon a Time. I post the link here because Mr. Robert Carlyle just looks so freakin' gorgeous. Full Stop!

http://blogcritics.org/once-upon-a-t...eding-through/

Comment

Veryvery sexy.
                              But it does give away about everything that is happening in the scene.
                              I think he's playing.....*trying not to spoil*

Comment

Thanks for the posting the photos, Barbara. I was glad to see him cleaned up, keeping him in a cage and dirty was really mean. Now I think she's deluding herself if she thinks he'll love her. But I guess megalomaniacs have their own perception of reality.

Can't wait to see this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X