No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee is finished, chocolate too, now I go to bed! Good night!

sigpic

Comment

Good night cairi. I think I´ll have to go, too. Work tomorrow.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Good night cairi. I think I´ll have to go, too. Work tomorrow.
        I have to work tomorrow, too. But luckily I didn't had to today. Good night, have nice dreams.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/699720tumblrmylhvafmeP1rl58vno1500.jpg
            Great picture Duval!

I wish you all a great Silvester Party, and a good start for 2014!!! I look forward to my "little"
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you myhelix (:

and HAPPY NEW YEAR, a lot of good things and hapiness and Bobby Carlyle
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

Here in Germany it´s neither warm or cold, it´s such an unfortunate mix between rain, fog and a bit frost.

Apropos holiday´s, hows your opinion (as a US citizen) on the "24/7" mentality, that everything is always open the whole day so that people can´t take a break for very long? Just curious, here in Germany for instances, it´s not allowed for trucks to drive on our streets on Sundays and on official holidays, IMO it´s a good law.
                We had a quiet Christmas, just ate some nice BBQ steaks.

The weather is still dry here and mild. I am getting a lot of things done outside, cleaning the yard, fixing fences, (where the goats are continuing to break out). We have been irrigating our vineyard! We never have had to do that before in the winter. I hope rain comes soon. No point for me to worry, I can't do anything about the weather, but still I worry.

This season has been very busy in town with too many people everywhere. It seems worse than ever with all the traffic. Maybe it's because the weather is dry and nice, more people are visiting and out and about. My beautiful little BMW Z3 Roadster got hit by a giant SUV that backed into it when I was parked, and I was sitting in it. It was quite a shock. I was not hurt, but maybe emotionally. It's not good to be so attached to one's car! I should have it back by the end of the week.

So yes, I agree, it's crazy all the stores trying to be open 24/7! I don't go near them! I really don't need much, so it's strange that so many people are buying, buying, buying. Maybe we should outlaw gifts! Then perhaps we'd have more sane holidays and less stress. We try to stay home on the ranch and enjoy the peace. Our main celebrating seems to be about food. I made a chocolate truffle pie tonight for tomorrow's dinner. But my brother and I had a piece tonight, couldn't wait!

Here it is almost midnight and so I wish everyone where ever you are a Happy New Year!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I didn't get much presents, but the money for the FedCon ticket And I didn't do much except for sitting around and watching TV. Nice and quiet, as I like it.

And for the choir pic:
                  http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...ihnachten1.jpg
                  How was the choir this year? Singing your hearts out?

BTW, our German friend Roland is here visiting for about three weeks. I haven't seen him yet with all my car troubles and things. Hope to visit with the 'long-distance couple' this week. I will mention you to them. Trudy asked about you a while back. I am finally going through the enormous photo files from my trip.
                  sigpic

Comment

OUAT is on hiatus until March! I am not happy, but then maybe it will be better than the summer breaks. I need my RC fix. The show is more enjoyable for me this season, than last. I have become spoiled by having the man on my TV every week. I hope I like what they have done with the character now, I'm kinda worried about what's going on. I will try not to spoil it for those who are behind.

I'll have to be content to look at the pretty pictures for a while.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a great night! We had a quiet night, eating pasta and watching Despicable Me 2
                        sigpic

Comment

Already 2014, time is flying by. Hope you all had a good new years eve?!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          We had a quiet Christmas, just ate some nice BBQ steaks.

The weather is still dry here and mild. I am getting a lot of things done outside, cleaning the yard, fixing fences, (where the goats are continuing to break out). We have been irrigating our vineyard! We never have had to do that before in the winter. I hope rain comes soon. No point for me to worry, I can't do anything about the weather, but still I worry.

This season has been very busy in town with too many people everywhere. It seems worse than ever with all the traffic. Maybe it's because the weather is dry and nice, more people are visiting and out and about. My beautiful little BMW Z3 Roadster got hit by a giant SUV that backed into it when I was parked, and I was sitting in it. It was quite a shock. I was not hurt, but maybe emotionally. It's not good to be so attached to one's car! I should have it back by the end of the week.

So yes, I agree, it's crazy all the stores trying to be open 24/7! I don't go near them! I really don't need much, so it's strange that so many people are buying, buying, buying. Maybe we should outlaw gifts! Then perhaps we'd have more sane holidays and less stress. We try to stay home on the ranch and enjoy the peace. Our main celebrating seems to be about food. I made a chocolate truffle pie tonight for tomorrow's dinner. But my brother and I had a piece tonight, couldn't wait!

Here it is almost midnight and so I wish everyone where ever you are a Happy New Year!
                          http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ester_sekt.gif
                          Good to hear from you Jeri.

I think the shopping mayhem get´s a bit worse every year, also here in Germany. I think people need to get down a bit, they don´t need more, more and more. In the end it´s all a burden for our environment and our natural racecourses. I tend to worry about that a lot.

Your car accident sounded unpleasant, hopefully you car will be fixed soon. As long as nobody was hurt is´s not as bad as it could have been.

We had very comfy holiday´s. Not so much hustle and bustle as usual. A lot of good food and a some good TV is all I need on X-mas. And on Silvester some firework.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a great night! We had a quiet night, eating pasta and watching Despicable Me 2
                          Thanks! We had a great dinner and some good music. It was a nice little party. DM2 is a fun movie to watch. I love those animation movies.
                          sigpic

Comment

New Year, New picspam.

sigpic

Comment

Find on fairytalesoldastime tumblr.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                I have to work tomorrow, too. But luckily I didn't had to today. Good night, have nice dreams.
                                Hey cairi, cool new Avatar. The year of the horse, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X