Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Hi myhelix and the guests!

Concerning Hobbits: I liked it!
    Thanks for the report, I enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/272676tumblrmxutq2HNNl1sq6a2wo11280.jpg
    Love it.

My damn internet connection was damaged, hopefully now I solved the problem?!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi cairi!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Hi cairi!
            Hi myhelix!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

How are you? I am eager to watch "The Hobbit II" but I think I have to wait till my x-mas holidays. Is the movie better than part 1?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  *waves*

How are you? I am eager to watch "The Hobbit II" but I think I have to wait till my x-mas holidays. Is the movie better than part 1?
                  *waves back*

I'm fine, except of my foot. It's still not really as it should be. And about 'The Hobbit' I can only answer as Bilbo answers to Elrond in the extended edition "Don't ask the elves, they will answer yes and no." (It's somewhere from the book, Bilbo says it tsoewhere else). It depends on what you like to see in a movie, the second one has a lot more action. I will watch it a second and a third time, hopefully I can catch the original version somewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        *waves back*

I'm fine, except of my foot. It's still not really as it should be. And about 'The Hobbit' I can only answer as Bilbo answers to Elrond in the extended edition "Don't ask the elves, they will answer yes and no." (It's somewhere from the book, Bilbo says it tsoewhere else). It depends on what you like to see in a movie, the second one has a lot more action. I will watch it a second and a third time, hopefully I can catch the original version somewhere.
                        :LoL:

Sorry to hear that your ankle is still making problems. I feel with you, I am sure it´s gonna be better soon.

I suppose what I appreciate in a movie is a good story, actors and some decent special effects. But action ist not one of my main criteria´s I look for in a film. I think in today´s movies it´s a big weakness to put more focus on the action and the effects than to the characters and the storytelling.

Oh, the good old Hamish pictures.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves at guests* ...... please join us for the celebration.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X