• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just a short visit to all of you. I hope all of you're fine. I've seen so many good news lately of you, with holidays news, visits to conventions, and a lot more, and thanks for all the beautiful pictures all of you posted, that those who visit the page always have something nice to look at.

Good days to come for everyone here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Just a short visit to all of you. I hope all of you're fine. I've seen so many good news lately of you, with holidays news, visits to conventions, and a lot more, and thanks for all the beautiful pictures all of you posted, that those who visit the page always have something nice to look at.

Good days to come for everyone here.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/RC%20Unspecific/IMG_7607-Robert-Carlyle.jpg
            Hi Artemis! I was just thinking about you, you must have felt the good vibes. Hope all is well and beautiful in your world.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/Hamish/vlcsnap-2011-01-22-22h27m46s229.jpg
              I really loved that scene, the phone rings and rings as he ignores it and when it stops he says something like: "these people have no patience".

Hey Cairi, have a good time on the Isle of Skye. I really loved that place. I imagine you limping around determined to have fun despite it.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Hi Artemis! I was just thinking about you, you must have felt the good vibes. Hope all is well and beautiful in your world.
                        To be honest, life sucks a lot in the moment everything could be worse, so it's not that bad.

Thank you for your kind words. Just in case you didn't get my last e-mail, I really enjoyed your visit, and thanks a lot for taking the time to do that despite of your tight time schedule during your visit in Germany. Hope you three had a good trip home again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          To be honest, life sucks a lot in the moment everything could be worse, so it's not that bad.

Thank you for your kind words. Just in case you didn't get my last e-mail, I really enjoyed your visit, and thanks a lot for taking the time to do that despite of your tight time schedule during your visit in Germany. Hope you three had a good trip home again.
                          Sorry to hear things are not going the way you would like. Time will straighten it all out, no doubt.

I had a very long trip home. With delays and customs and everything, it took a total of 27 hours to get home!!! I had to change planes in Atlanta, so did customs there which was okay except for the big crowd and the very rude and impersonal way the security people handled the crowd. Yelling and hustling everyone through a small area, I don't know why they think it's okay to yell all the time at mostly harmless tourists who are a bit scared by the whole thing anyway. Then when I finally got to San Francisco, my brother met me, and he had taken BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, the local train, not very efficient nor clean like a nice German train!) then we drove from that station another hour to get home! Yikes! I suppose it could have been worse but after a month away I was beginning to think I would never get home.

My friend Trudy is still in Germany with her husband Roland and they are now traveling around, visiting his family. It's now a bit of a honeymoon for them, since they really didn't have one last December when they married. But Roland's basement flat flooded a couple of weeks ago! But the landlord has helped clean it and it's good they had a little trip planned to be away for a while. Trudy comes back to California at the end of the month and Roland stays in Germany for about another year working. Now that's a long distance romance!

Well all I can do is hope you all in Germany have some better weather so you can have some summer for the time that's left. We have had a drought since last December here. I am so worried about our planet!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Artemis, always a pleasure to see you here ^^
                            and do not you worry, life always ends up arranging
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^