X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Hi jeri, nice to see you here! And good to hear that you enjoyed your time over here so much! It was great to meet you here!

No, it wasn't the same horse. It was a stupid accident, and it wasn't my fault, it happened because someone couldn't wait half a minute.
      Wow, don't you just hate it when someone who is being careless causes accidents, and esp. when it's you getting hurt! I hope the boss makes a point of reviewing "patience" as a safety requirement.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks to whoever it was that took these photos, someone one facebook. Sorry to not credit the photos, but you know how it goes, they make the rounds.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Wow, don't you just hate it when someone who is being careless causes accidents, and esp. when it's you getting hurt! I hope the boss makes a point of reviewing "patience" as a safety requirement.
          This case is complete hopeless. Some people are just..... Better not think too much about it.
          sigpic

Comment

By the way, that cool white shirt has little skulls all over it. I have a shirt very much like it, but it's little roses on mine, perfect for a geeky gardener.
            sigpic

Comment

This case is complete hopeless. Some people are just..... Better not think too much about it.
              Oh dearie, dear, as Rumple would say. Let's turn them into a snail!
              sigpic

Comment

Harvest is always kind of exciting even for the workers picking. It's a good time for everyone, at least around here. Hopefully, everyone makes money!

Duval, you should come work for me in my vineyard. You could learn about California. This year we are going to make some wine again ourselves, this time to sell. We are partnering with our neighbor, he will be our winemaker and we will have a wine label together. This will help us get into the market and help him to expand his wine selling. We can only make wine with what we grow, so we are both looking for ways to make more income. If we were in a different area with more land, we could have a bigger winery and buy grapes from other places, but that takes too much money for small farmers to get into.
                In France, the harvests are always festive time, where have laughed a lot and where the work gets really really fun (we drink a lot of wine too ). At the end of the harvest, is the harvest festival, it's really great

Well, to be interesting for me to come harvest in California and taste your wine ^ ^
                Last edited by Duval; 28 July 2013, 02:13 PM.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh dearie, dear, as Rumple would say. Let's turn them into a snail!

It's time for me to go, good night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Very very nice pics Jeri
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

It's time for me to go, good night!
                      Good night Cairi
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

So glad you had such a lovely time!!!!!

I was very fortunate to meet Cairi and Artemis while I was in Germany as well as catching up with some old friends in Switzerland and Czech Republic. Sorry to say I could not meet myhelix our schedule just wouldn't allow time, Drat! But maybe in the future.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been away (again) and going (again) tomorrow. Sheesh. Trying to keep up with the forum. I have more pictures of RC from Comic-Con and will upload them when I get back. Although I have to say there are a lot of nice pix of him already posted here besides mine. He was incredibly animated while he was talking. He talks with his hands

Comment

And they're mesmerizing to watch!

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                            I've been away (again) and going (again) tomorrow. Sheesh. Trying to keep up with the forum. I have more pictures of RC from Comic-Con and will upload them when I get back. Although I have to say there are a lot of nice pix of him already posted here besides mine. He was incredibly animated while he was talking. He talks with his hands
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X