Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, beautiful people!
    In addition to all of the suggestions, how about we also do a bit role playing? One of us be Rush, or all of you be Rush and a question posted by one of the SGU characters is responded by y'all.We can see who has the best response. Just a silly game, that's all.
    MWUAH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      Hi, beautiful people!
      In addition to all of the suggestions, how about we also do a bit role playing? One of us be Rush, or all of you be Rush and a question posted by one of the SGU characters is responded by y'all.We can see who has the best response. Just a silly game, that's all.
      MWUAH!!!!!
      I really like that idea. It sounds like a lot of fun.
      sigpic
      The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
      My art and writing site

Comment

Here is some sleepy Rush.

Spoiler:
        And blue shirt Rush.

sigpic
        My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Hi, welcome back, hope you had great holidays!
          I got kicked by a horse on my right arm and elbow yesterday, sometimes I'd prefer an office job.
          Thanks! It was nothing special, but it was a complete break, so it was good.

Sorry to hear about your arm, everything okay? I prefer an office job, I can tell you
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

remembering Dr. Rush

Dr. Nicholas Rush: For a moment there I thought we were in trouble
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

and remembering the Destiny's crew in general

Matthew Scott: [Looking through binoculars] Check it out!
              Dr. Nicholas Rush: [Takes binoculars] What is it?
              Matthew Scott: It's some kind of an animal.
              Master Sgt. Ronald Greer: [With an enthusiastic voice] Is it something we can barbecue?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

DR. NICHOLAS RUSH: For the sake of the crew.

remember more?
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

EVERETT YOUNG: Are we done?
                  DR. NICHOLAS RUSH: We'll *never* be done.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

DR. NICHOLAS RUSH: It was never about going home. It's about getting us to where we're going. That... is... the mission.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Rush: You've come a long way from that video game slacker I discovered a year ago.
                      Eli: Thanks. You've been pretty consistent.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Rush: We had a lovely day at the beach. How about you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Rush: This was what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system.

Also posting this to illustrate how I feel about Netflix right now.

I just found out today that they no longer have SGU on instant streaming.
                          sigpic
                          My art and writing site

Comment

I liked Young's 'I was hoping for one step better than impossible' (not too sure that's accurate, bet someone can correct me )

Comment

Hi girls, sorry for my long absence, RL keeps me busy and in the summertime in particular. I missed you all, how is everyone?

I thought about our little project to keep the RC forum more active and all of you had some great suggestions, maybe we should vote what we all would like to do first, and than we´ll play one "game" at a time, what do you think?

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
                              Your vid was great. (Sorry I didn't comment sooner.)
                              I liked the song choice. It fit well with the images.
                              Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Sorry myhelix, I forgot to say something about your video. I liked it very much, so much that I downloaded it and added it to my collection. A very exclusive collection! It consists of excellent videos featuring Mr. Carlyle, mostly in SGU, and a very few other things in there too, like farming stuff!

I like the song a lot, I had not heard it before, and it describes something about Rush, he is running. I think you did a great job with the fade in and out from one scene to another. I like that effect much better than the abrupt cuts. I would like to learn how to do videos like that some day if I can find the time.
                              Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                              I agree, myhelix, I liked it a lot, too!!! Thanks for sharing!
                              Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              And myhelix, how did you manage to upload the vid? I couldn't watch it because I'm in Germany
                              I watched it now, there are ways, and I liked it a lot.
                              Thank you, very much appreciated!
                              I hope I don´t sounded to self involved here? I was just a bit angry that day, because youtube blocked it here in Germany only 2 days after I uploaded it. I hate it when a vidder made a lot of effort with a vid and these idiots just block it for the music rights.
                              I can´t see some of my own vid´s here in Germany, it´s really ridiculous.

Today it was very warm and sunny here in our region, to bad I got sick today with a sore throat and probably tonsillitis, I really hate it, it´s the seventh time in about 2 years, and to make it even worse I have my summer vacations in a week and I feel already terrible.

When I get that illness I always need at least two weeks to recover. And I need to go to work tomorrow, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X