Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMPftmNoDs
      nice video
      thanks ^^
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Just a hero because I don´t have any major accident up till now, thank God. Hopefully it´ll stay that way.

Snow? You mean that white cold thing. Don´t remind me.
        Thank God!
        I also wish all things remain this way with all my heart. <3

Exactly!
        Ooops, sorry. I had no intention... I was just so fed up with thit cold boring thing
        I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Duval, myhelix and Cairi,
          thanks for your answers!

and I also wish everyone here goodnight. <3

sigpic

Comment

*waves at 9 guests*
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

*waves to Duval*

sigpic

Comment

Heeeey, is there anybody alive out there?
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm still alive, I was busy the last two evenings, and today I've reading a book. Yes, a real book, with pages and everything!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    I'm still alive, I was busy the last two evenings, and today I've reading a book. Yes, a real book, with pages and everything!
                    Glad to see you, Cairi!
                    Don't worry, I know pretty well how a real book looks like, I also deal with them quite often ^^
                    P.S. And now I know, what the sun is, too! It's... amazing!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                      Glad to see you, Cairi!
                      Don't worry, I know pretty well how a real book looks like, I also deal with them quite often ^^
                      P.S. And now I know, what the sun is, too! It's... amazing!
                      Wow, sun! We had some rain today, but it was rain, not snow, and we need it now for everything to grow.
                      The thing with 'reading a book', since SGU and Lisa Park this has a slightly different meaning
                      And I'm reading a book from a Russian writer (in German), the newest one from Sergei Lukjanenko.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, sun! We had some rain today, but it was rain, not snow, and we need it now for everything to grow.
                        The thing with 'reading a book', since SGU and Lisa Park this has a slightly different meaning
                        And I'm reading a book from a Russian writer (in German), the newest one from Sergei Lukjanenko.
                        Nice! I do hope we won't have any more snow till the late autumn comes (I'm a glass-haf-full person, yes ). It's still enough of it everywhere, as it hasn't thawed out yet.
                        Wow, that's interesting! I tried to read one of Lukjanenko's books, but... that wasn't my cup of tea, I suppose.
                        And I'm re-reading one of my favourite books by Neil Gaiman.

sigpic

Comment

Nice! I do hope we won't have any more snow till the late autumn comes (I'm a glass-haf-full person, yes ). It's still enough of it everywhere, as it hasn't thawed out yet.
                          Wow, that's interesting! I tried to read one of Lukjanenko's books, but... that wasn't my cup of tea, I suppose.
                          And I'm re-reading one of my favourite books by Neil Gaiman.
                          Maybe the translated Lukjanenko is better to read? There's a German fantasy writer who's quite popular, but I just can't read him, I read the first 10 pages and skim through the rest and read the end.
                          Which one from Gaiman is your fav? I love 'American Gods' and his short stories.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe the translated Lukjanenko is better to read? There's a German fantasy writer who's quite popular, but I just can't read him, I read the first 10 pages and skim through the rest and read the end.
                            Which one from Gaiman is your fav? I love 'American Gods' and his short stories.
                            Oh... maybe, I haven't even thought about it before. Probably, one day I'll try to read one of his books again... not in German, unfortunately, as I know only a few phrases in it, but in English... well, we'll wait and see
                            BTW, could you tell me, who is this writer? Just curious.
                            I also love 'American Gods', and 'The Graveyard Book'. And yes, his short stories are also very nice to read.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... maybe, I haven't even thought about it before. Probably, one day I'll try to read one of his books again... not in German, unfortunately, as I know only a few phrases in it, but in English... well, we'll wait and see
                              BTW, could you tell me, who is this writer? Just curious.
                              I also love 'American Gods', and 'The Graveyard Book'. And yes, his short stories are also very nice to read.
                              Wolfgang Hohlbein
                              sigpic

Comment

Wolfgang Hohlbein
                                Thanks

P.S. It's sunny outside again, I can't believe my own eyes! ^__^

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X