Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  That was pure luck, I guessed the right numbers.
                  But it´s great to hear from you mi, how are things lately?
                  I was joking of course

I am so la la; for several days I have been feeling like I had the flu, but I only have a little bit of temperature, but I feel really sick I would prefer to have a rather high fever at this point ...

I have not been very active here lately, mostly because I am missing SGU and I cannot really warm up to OUAT (sorry) and in general I have reduced my 'stays' at Gateworld. But I always check this thread and as I can see, someone has been very active in the last hours. I assume the goal of 40'000 posts is appealing good luck with that girls.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay
                        Ow!!! That's not fair! And where did you find this pic from? I don't recall ever seeing it anywhere in SGU
                        Ah, someone on Tumblr posted it, I think. I may have a small collection.
                        Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                          Hopefully the interview went well? Is it easy for you to interview people who are more or less famous, I can Imagine myself getting nervous around the well known guys?

I watched "The Hobbit" two days ago in 3D with the 48 fps or HRF format, I think it was aweful, not the movie but this "new format". Everything looked unreal and the movements where to quick, it looked sometimes like an old Charlie Chaplin film.
                          I think the 3D parts looked very good, I only watched it in this format because the 2D where sold out. But this new 48 fps gimmick take the fun out of it. What was Peter Jackson thinking!
                          Interview went well. I always get nervous. I just interviewed Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis as well as the creator of Jonny Lee Miller's new show Elementary. Had anyone told me five years ago that I'd be talking to "famous" people I'd have laughed at them. Once I'm in the interview, I forget the famous part and just talk. I've found over the years that people are just very nice.

Best interviews i've done: Lisa Edelstein, Katie Jacobs (Exec. Producer of House), Kath Lingenfelter of House Kath Lingenfelter: House/BSG/Caprica). Jane Espenson.

As for The Hobbit. I was disappointed. I feel bad that I was disappointed. It just didn't measure up for me.

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X