No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fun picspam I have missed yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't had time to come and play here. Life has been so busy with work and taking care of mom. It's been 3 weeks now and mom is doing quite well. Her physical therapist said she can stop using the walker, but wants her to use a cane for a while. Apparently it is important to use a cane for a while so one does not develop a limp. So I'm off the buy a cane for her.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday myhelix
      have a nice day, a good cake and a lot of presents
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey Artemis, nice to see you here ^^

And Welcome among us Varda
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thank you girls for the lovely birthday wishes *group hug*

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          Hi everybody, haven't been here for a while. It's so good to see new people here every time I came back here.
          Nice to see you around Artemis, how are you? I feel guilty I think I should write you a mail ages ago.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Happy Birthday Myhelix! I hope you have a good day and that someone has made you a big birthday cake.
          Let´s say I bought a very tasty cake, it was a bit hectic this week and nobody was in baking mood. But this way it was very stress free.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          What a fun picspam I have missed yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't had time to come and play here. Life has been so busy with work and taking care of mom. It's been 3 weeks now and mom is doing quite well. Her physical therapist said she can stop using the walker, but wants her to use a cane for a while. Apparently it is important to use a cane for a while so one does not develop a limp. So I'm off the buy a cane for her.
          Hey Jeri, glad to hear that your mom is doing okay. Such a big surgery is always a risk. How are the neighbor goats doing?

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          have a nice day, a good cake and a lot of presents
          Thanks and thanks again. Not so much presents, but a good cake.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi to you all, I'd like to stay, but I'm going to meet with friends. See ya' later!
            sigpic

Comment

Duval, hello! and thanks for a welcome

Cairistiona, have a wonderful evening, we're waiting for you)
              Last edited by Varda; 05 April 2013, 09:52 AM.
              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                Hello again! I wish everyone a nice and easy Friday
                Suddenly managed to find five free minutes before finally leaving to my university, so...

I also hope so ^^
                Again, I wouldn't have started watching BSG, if not for beautiful and adorable Tricia Helfer (Number Six) - I liked her voicing of one of my favourite characters in Mass Effect game, so... I regret nothing
                I also adore Kara Thrace and Bill Adama *_*
                I've seen neither Doctor Who nor Torchwood so far - I tried to start a few years ago, but then turned my attention to sth else, but, probably, after SG-1 I'll give myself another chance.

I totally agree with you. I was upset so much when SGU was over, some wonderful pieces of fanfiction made things a little better, but still.

P.S. and I'd want to apologize for my mistakes in English (even in advance) - I'm trying to improve my skills, but reading still is much easier for me than writing
                IMO your English is very good, I think I made a lot of grammar mistakes, too. so don´t worry, a lot of fans here are not native speakers. If we make some mistakes, Jeri could correct us?

My fave characters on BSG, let me think.... Number 6 was great, also Adama, Baltar, Apollo and I really liked Gaeta.

Torchwood was not my cup of tea, so to speak, until the end of S1, but S2 and S3 are really interesting and full of surprises, must see.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Hi to you all, I'd like to stay, but I'm going to meet with friends. See ya' later!
                I have to go to, birthday dinner with some friends and family and I am already a bit late. So hopefully talk to you all later, too.

Robert Carlyle birthday picture.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda
                  myhelix,
                  Wow, Happy Birthday, darling!
                  My best wises to you <3
                  Thanks dearie! And Great gif btw, love it!

Apropos friends, one of my friend is from Russia and live in Germany since 2000. Hopefully see you all later.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

wow! 16 posts and we'll have 41'000 posts in total

9 guests? wow!
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi, I'm back, but only for the lenght of a cup of coffee. I have to work tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

tomorrow? on Saturday?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            tomorrow? on Saturday?
                            Horses don't have a day off.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              IMO your English is very good, I think I made a lot of grammar mistakes, too. so don´t worry, a lot of fans here are not native speakers. If we make some mistakes, Jeri could correct us?

My fave characters on BSG, let me think.... Number 6 was great, also Adama, Baltar, Apollo and I really liked Gaeta.

Torchwood was not my cup of tea, so to speak, until the end of S1, but S2 and S3 are really interesting and full of surprises, must see.
                              Ohh, thank you! And I definitely don't mind someone correcting my mistakes; that'd be a great help to me ^^

Gaeta was cute and I feel so sorry for him in season 4...
                              What about Baltar, hobestly, I still can't decide, wheter I want to throw him out an airlock or hug and caress

I'll keep it in my mind, thank you!

P.S. Have a nice celebration!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                wow! 16 posts and we'll have 41'000 posts in total
                                I think, we can make it pretty fast ^^

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Hi, I'm back, but only for the lenght of a cup of coffee. I have to work tomorrow.
                                Hello again!
                                I'm even envy you a little bit... Horses are so wonderful!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X