Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    Yeah, I'm agreed
    Love that white shirt with the French cuffs. Hair very long. Yummy. I can't pick one favorite performance. California Solo, Summer, I know you know, Rush (ok, so maybe that's the one), Riff Raff, Face

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      Love that white shirt with the French cuffs. Hair very long. Yummy. I can't pick one favorite performance. California Solo, Summer, I know you know, Rush (ok, so maybe that's the one), Riff Raff, Face
      Huum, Rush is my favorite (I love long hair and I miss the beard ), I think I like it in California solo and I must say that I appreciate in Mighty Celt, certainly not a great film but very cute, his character is friendly. Obviously, I love it in the Full Monty as well as Begbie, a real badass
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I had not a chance to see California solo. Unfortunately, in CZ wasnt in cinema. When I see this film, I believe that it will take pleasure :-) Rush´s Role - of course, Im lovin it - it probably all here:-D

Ranking the top five favorite roles: Shaun / Dr. Rush / Mr. Gold / Felix DeSouza / Detective Monroe

In the white looks very young. :-) yumee
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dandynes View Post
          favorite clothes - white shirt :-)

http://i48.tinypic.com/24ypo4g.jpg
          melting, melting, melted! I love the white shirt! Always have loved him in white! He's pointing at me, because he knows.
          sigpic

Comment

I think I love Rush the most, but I may change my mind. I do like Mr. Gold very much as well, but would like to see him relax his wardrobe a little, maybe we'll see that in his trip. In this photo, RC looks so happy to be playing Rush.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              melting, melting, melted! I love the white shirt! Always have loved him in white! He's pointing at me, because he knows.
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20Interview5-2012/th_RC5-18-12_001.png
              it should have more white shirt in OUAT
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

it should have more white shirt in OUAT
                I know, right? The only time Rumple's worn anything close to white was that checkerboard shirt in the pilot

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                  I know, right? The only time Rumple's worn anything close to white was that checkerboard shirt in the pilot
                  This is true, but this is not enough, I'm sure Belle would be happy if he had more white shirts which made him seem younger
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This is true, but this is not enough, I'm sure Belle would be happy if he had more white shirts which made him seem younger
                    I actually love the formality with which Mr. Gold dresses. It's slightly flamboyant (like Rumple), but very classy. He's a very formal person (although he's loosened up lately in the series--not as reserved all the time)

Comment

I actually love the formality with which Mr. Gold dresses. It's slightly flamboyant (like Rumple), but very classy. He's a very formal person (although he's loosened up lately in the series--not as reserved all the time)
                      I love the costumes Rumpel, it's always very original
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

White shirt or tight shirt?

sigpic

Comment

And for the white shirt: I love RC as Hamish!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Tight shirt is always the best
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I love the costumes Rumpel, it's always very original

... leather pants
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dandynes View Post
                                ... leather pants
                                Yes
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X