sigpic

Comment

Good night Cairi
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Hello Carmen
                        Have you been reading Mathematique? Another story by CleanWhiteRoom, a prequel of FOD. I started but had to stop that one as well, but of course I save it as the alerts come. I am so behind in all sorts of fun fannish things these days.
                        Yes, I have, and the good news is that CWR has just started posting Mathematique to AO3, so I'm going to start reading it again over there, and then keep up as it is updated.

If you haven't read FOD on AO3, you should know that there is a brand-new opening chapter there (added in honor of the revision), so when you re-read, there is added goodness!
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                          Yes, I have, and the good news is that CWR has just started posting Mathematique to AO3, so I'm going to start reading it again over there, and then keep up as it is updated.

If you haven't read FOD on AO3, you should know that there is a brand-new opening chapter there (added in honor of the revision), so when you re-read, there is added goodness!
                          CRW did add things in his rewriting of FOD?
                          Now, if that is the case, I think I will read this fanfic for the... fifth time?
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Ah, good to know. Now I've got to go read that right away. Maybe this will get me started on that re-read I've been wanting to do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Duval, how's it going?

Off topic: I just bought a new electric pruner for the vineyard. A lot of money, but one of our old ones gave up and it's too old to fix. It's made in France so I thought you would find it interesting http://www.infaco.com/en/infaco-prod...hear-F3010.php
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Hi Duval, how's it going?

Off topic: I just bought a new electric pruner for the vineyard. A lot of money, but one of our old ones gave up and it's too old to fix. It's made in France so I thought you would find it interesting http://www.infaco.com/en/infaco-prod...hear-F3010.php
                                I'm fine, thanks, and you ?
                                I never use electric pruner, when I do the grape harvest, I always use normal pruner ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X