Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Hi carmencatalina, good to see you again on the thread, how are you?
    Hello right back at you - I am well! Busy, and not often here on Gateworld, but you know that whenever I am, I come over to this thread for the pictures and great company.

In fannish news, I have to announce that I just finished reading the long, epic fanfic "Force Over Distance", which was just posted over to AO3 by Cleanwhiteroom. I had started it on ff.net, but got to a certain point and stopped. This time - went all the way to the end, and it is a bit like I got the third season of SGU (or at least, one very interesting version of it!). I remember that a bunch of fans here were reading it as it was first posted.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      Hello right back at you - I am well! Busy, and not often here on Gateworld, but you know that whenever I am, I come over to this thread for the pictures and great company.

In fannish news, I have to announce that I just finished reading the long, epic fanfic "Force Over Distance", which was just posted over to AO3 by Cleanwhiteroom. I had started it on ff.net, but got to a certain point and stopped. This time - went all the way to the end, and it is a bit like I got the third season of SGU (or at least, one very interesting version of it!). I remember that a bunch of fans here were reading it as it was first posted.
      Hello Carmen I read FOD when it first came out on FF but lately I've been collecting the revised edition on AO3 but have not begun to reread it as yet. I am looking forward to doing so, hopefully soon. My life's been a bit of a disaster lately but I hope to get back to more peaceful days. I guess you could say I'm saving it for a treat.

Have you been reading Mathematique? Another story by CleanWhiteRoom, a prequel of FOD. I started but had to stop that one as well, but of course I save it as the alerts come. I am so behind in all sorts of fun fannish things these days.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
        Can be pre-ordered on Amazon.com now for March.
        I was hoping for a release here in Europe. I don't know how much the shipping costs and I would need another DVD drive because of the region code.
        sigpic

Comment

Is there something that this guy does not look good? Crazy suit, but Robert is just perfect.

http://i46.tinypic.com/fekkus.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dandynes View Post
            Is there something that this guy does not look good? Crazy suit, but Robert is just perfect.

http://i46.tinypic.com/fekkus.jpg
            Well, he is very funny
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Huum I read FOD at least three or four times, I also read in the French version, well the tradutrice is pretty good, CWR can be proud, FOD is realy great !!
              I love "Mathematique" and the fanfic of elaiel "If not for you", it is very cute, with Rush and Young who sleep together
              Last edited by Duval; 28 January 2013, 11:45 AM.
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Just because

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Yah, Monday is very bad !!
                  I agree ^^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment