Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
    Just a reminder (not to be a pest, hopefully), Joe Mallozzi will be on my BlogTalkRadio show tonight to talk about SGU. It's at 9ET (I know it's middle of the night for many of you), but you can download the episode as well after it airs.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/barbara...verse-season-1

Part 1 is now available for listening/downloading. Part 2 will be live next Wed. at 9ET.
    So how was it ? Good ?
    I do not listen your link, I still struggle to understand English
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Joe was lovely to have on the air. I'm looking forward to part 2 this coming Wednesday. I'm blown away by the number of listens it got. in two days it's had nearly 1400 people listen to the recording!

Just got word that jane espenson will be my guest January 21 to talk OUAT and her next episode.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      So how was it ? Good ?
      I do not listen your link, I still struggle to understand English

Comment

Hey all. Sorry I've been gone so long. I don't even remember the last time I posted anything ^^;;;. I'm still drawing and writing if anyone is still interested. I really have no idea what story I was on when I last posted though so I'm just going to put up the link to my page again and let those of you who are interested sort it all out. If I were to guess, I would say I was on 'The Devil's Next Step' the last time I was here. I have completed that one and another story and am now working on 'The Devil's Dilemma'. Like I said, I'm just going to post the link and let you all sort it out. Also, 'The Devil's Plaything' has a lot more chapters, this time written from Mr. Gold's perspective. Hope you all enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3780798/

Comment

Hi...
          ...I have nothing really to add here except that watching this thread from my lurker sidelines has been a joy for many months and I am glad to have now joined and be able to tell all of you.
          Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EasyThereGenius View Post
            Hi...
            ...I have nothing really to add here except that watching this thread from my lurker sidelines has been a joy for many months and I am glad to have now joined and be able to tell all of you.
            Oh, you're the same person who writes fanfics?
            Welcome on the thread, always a pleasure
            I hope you'll have fun and you can help for picspam
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Joe was lovely to have on the air. I'm looking forward to part 2 this coming Wednesday. I'm blown away by the number of listens it got. in two days it's had nearly 1400 people listen to the recording!

Just got word that jane espenson will be my guest January 21 to talk OUAT and her next episode.
              it's really great
              huum I wanted know, you always write your fanfiction?
              I understand that you do not have time but I really like this story !!
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I'll try to check it out, it sounds really great!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EasyThereGenius View Post
                  Hi...
                  Great that you finally joined. And adding yourself is enough for us!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Oh, you're the same person who writes fanfics?
                    Welcome on the thread, always a pleasure
                    I hope you'll have fun and you can help for picspam
                    That's the same me, yes And picspam = inspiration!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    Great that you finally joined. And adding yourself is enough for us!
                    Well, thankyou very much, very kind!
                    Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Picspam? No problem.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Tight shirt!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic