Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    If you want to know where my avatar pic is from...

Haha, I like so much the pony
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey all of you,

last opportunity for me for this year to say hello to all of you, wish you all good, and hopefully peaceful (not too much stress at home ) holidays! For those who celebrate christmas, merry christmas! And for everybody a really good start into 2013. May all of your dreams come true! (or at least a lot of them, if all is not possible )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        Hey all of you,

last opportunity for me for this year to say hello to all of you, wish you all good, and hopefully peaceful (not too much stress at home ) holidays! For those who celebrate christmas, merry christmas! And for everybody a really good start into 2013. May all of your dreams come true! (or at least a lot of them, if all is not possible )
        Hey, Artemis
        You too, spend a great holidays and merry christmas, much happiness ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey all of you,

Hi Artemis, nice to hear from you.

It´s going to be a sad Christmas this year for me. My Grandpa died on Monday and the funeral is on Friday (and according to some, the end of the world, how fitting.) Coincidence that he died exactly 7 years after my Grandma.
          I always had a very good relationship with my grandparents, they where always a big part in the life of my family. It´makes me sad that an era is ending. And the worst feeling is, that we don´t saw him the week before he died, not even as he was already dead.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey all of you,

To you too!

Comment

Hey all of you,

Good to hear from you. Hoping your New Year is the best ever.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've gotta say it, I don't recall seeing him in anything else but he did a damn good job in SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Haha, I like so much the pony
                    His name is Charming!

Hey all of you,

Thanks, and to you too!

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

It´s going to be a sad Christmas this year for me. My Grandpa died on Monday and the funeral is on Friday (and according to some, the end of the world, how fitting.) Coincidence that he died exactly 7 years after my Grandma.
                    I always had a very good relationship with my grandparents, they where always a big part in the life of my family. It´makes me sad that an era is ending. And the worst feeling is, that we don´t saw him the week before he died, not even as he was already dead.
                    Oh, I'm sorry for you!
                    *hugs*
                    You know that I myself have some issues with Christmas, but this is really sad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wishing everyone the best of the holiday season and thanks for your blessed friendship. Gentle healing and love to you and your family, Myhelix. Hope everyone has a great 2013
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm really sorry for you, it's sad, just before Christmas
                        *very big hug*
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          Wishing everyone the best of the holiday season and thanks for your blessed friendship. Gentle healing and love to you and your family, Myhelix. Hope everyone has a great 2013
                          Much happiness to you too NancyP and it's always nice to talk to you, as you all here
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Sorry to hear this, I know how you feel, my father died on December 8, 1993 at 60 years of age. It's always a sad day for me. I'm wishing you and your family a peaceful holiday and a brighter new year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you all very much for the consolatory words.
                              I am sure my grandma and grandpa will have a beautiful Christmas in heaven.
                              sigpic

Comment

So excited. Just got a complete set of SGU shooting scripts. Treasure trove

Comment

Working...
                                X