No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing the pic again... I forgot I could post it here since it's not naughty... Enjoy!

SCN_0012.jpg

Comment

Emma goes to her appointment with Archie. Regina's plan is closer to being carried out. Emma walks home only to be stopped by the last person she wants to see.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8415894/7/

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Sorry about you guinea pig, it's always sad to lose our furry friends.

Yesterday we bought a German Shorthair Pointer dog for her. She has been saving for one for about a year. She had $520 dollars saved up and the pup cost $750, so I loaned her the rest and we've made a deal she will do extra chores to pay it off. She's already made a chart to record her progress on paying her debt. I think I'll have her do bookkeeping for me in the future! This pup was in town and it turns out I know the people so it was a wonderful turn of events as we have been searching for good breeders for a while now. I will post some puppy photos soon.
        Awwwwwww. That's too cool!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Thanks Nancy! The weekend was a up and down, one of our guinea pigs died and that was very sad. But the weekend started really good.
          I'm so sorry about your guinea pig. Lots of love and hugs...
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the support girls, I think that was the last guinea pig we will have, it´s always so sad when they die. And now we still have one, but we will give it to another family (that´s very hard, too) because the little pals don´t like to be alone.
            sigpic

Comment

What was that forbidden picture?

And thanks for all the lovely pics from the OUAT set!

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              What do you mean? No holiday for you anymore?

Thanks! These tipps are great! Especially number 1, 4 and 7 are very good *big hug*.

I hope, that stupid writer's block will go away soon. I hate it!
              Hope your writers block will go away, soon. Just want to read a new chapter of DEDS? Finished Ch3.

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
              Just got some very exciting news. Lana's publicist reached out to me to ask if I'd be interested in doing a feature on her (which, of course I will gladly do). I'll be doing a one-on-one interview with her the week of Sept. 10. So if you guys have any questions, fire away (much less pressed than at Comic Con. This will be a focused and relaxed interview with her).
              Good luck for this!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Someone's gone nuts with the bloopers. Muahahahaha!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3V9...eature=related
              I'm glad they made this. Bloopers are always fun to watch, missed them on the SGU DVD's.

Thanks Nancy! The weekend was a up and down, one of our guinea pigs died and that was very sad. But the weekend started really good.

Sounds like a lot of fun, I think she and RC have a great chemistry together. Maybe you can ask her how challenging it is to work with a so broad group of actors, all with a different work style and background, and how she adapt to that?
              Or if it´s easier to play in big group scenes or the ones with one colleague?

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

I love those bloopers. *Muahahahaha!!!*
              I'm so sorry for your guinea pig! *very big hug*
              Umm, but also, still waiting...

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
              Emma goes to her appointment with Archie. Regina's plan is closer to being carried out. Emma walks home only to be stopped by the last person she wants to see.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8415894/7/
              Thanks for the update. I finally left some short remarks on ff.net.

@Jeri
              I'm glad to read that everything seems to be fine with your new family member!

@Nancy
              Happy (even if it's quite belated) Birthday! Hope, you had a great day!
              sigpic

Comment

myhelix, that's so sad Our dog will also die very soon and I don't think my granny wanna get a new dog And I kinda grew up with our dog My granny bought him when I was 6 ;(

Artemis: Yeah, sure Send it per e-mail
                sigpic

Comment

myhelix, that's so sad Our dog will also die very soon and I don't think my granny wanna get a new dog And I kinda grew up with our dog My granny bought him when I was 6 ;(

Artemis: Yeah, sure Send it per e-mail
                  12 is a good age for a dog, but you never know, I've heart of dogs who were 18, so maybe there's a little bit of time left. It's always sad if an animal dies, who lived with you for some time.
                  I'll send it in the evening, when I'm at home!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Thanks for the update. I finally left some short remarks on ff.net.

Oh, are you the one wondering where Gold is at? Don't worry, dearie. He'll be back. Not soon but he will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                      Oh, are you the one wondering where Gold is at? Don't worry, dearie. He'll be back. Not soon but he will be back.
                      Yep, that was me.
                      sigpic

Comment

12 is a good age for a dog, but you never know, I've heart of dogs who were 18, so maybe there's a little bit of time left. It's always sad if an animal dies, who lived with you for some time.
                        I'll send it in the evening, when I'm at home!
                        I know, my neighbour's dog was 19 but our is already deaf and has seizures from time to time
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, been crazy busy (a good thing ). Had a chance to post my review of the Once Upon A Time DVD set. It's quite worthwhile, especially for RC's commentary (with Jane Espenson) on Skin Deep. Other nice Rumple things (and lots of nice things said about him by other throughout!)
                          http://blogcritics.org/video/article...e-upon-a-time/

Comment

Hi guys, been crazy busy (a good thing ). Had a chance to post my review of the Once Upon A Time DVD set. It's quite worthwhile, especially for RC's commentary (with Jane Espenson) on Skin Deep. Other nice Rumple things (and lots of nice things said about him by other throughout!)
                            Loved it, as always. I am really looking forward to your interview with Lana. And I'm so glad that you're making your dream come true!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                              Loved it, as always. I am really looking forward to your interview with Lana. And I'm so glad that you're making your dream come true!!!
                              Thanks Nancy! I am looking forward to it to. She's great, saucy and fun (we met briefly at comic-con for a mini interview). Can't wait to really sit down and talk with her.

Comment

What was that forbidden picture?

And thanks for all the lovely pics from the OUAT set!
                                No problem, I deleted this picture, unfortunately it´s not enough space left on my account.

Sorry to hear that, and if you know him for such a long time it´s particular hard.

I plea for a * we lost our dear furry friends group hug*

Thank you for sharing, can´t wait to buy OUAT on DVD!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X