Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Hi, Nancy! Yes, a busy, but good summer.

Anyone want some hot weather? Just let me know, I'll give it away free.
    I want the sun and heat thanks
    my tomatoes have not flowered
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      Just received confirmation that I'm in for the OUAT press panel! I also just got an interview with B5's Bruce Boxleitner for the new TRON. I am a happy girl.
      Good news for you
      I've never seen TRON
      Last edited by Duval; 10 July 2012, 05:17 AM.
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Just received confirmation that I'm in for the OUAT press panel! I also just got an interview with B5's Bruce Boxleitner for the new TRON. I am a happy girl.
        I worked with Bruce on B5 back in the mid-to-late 90s. Great guy. You'll like him. GOOD LUCK!!! Have fun and bring us back good photos and reports!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spymama View Post
          Hi Artemis - yes, I'm new to the forum. Good to meet you. I saw that article about the awards...the only one it didn't take was a great disappointment - and one I think we would all protest!

And a happy Sunday to you as well.
          Yeah, well it's obviously not possible to get everything. When I saw it, I was a bit disappointed as well, but hey, it's not like RC never get any awards, isn't it? And, btw, does anybody knows the guy who won?

Yeah, tell me about it! I hate to date myself (yes, I'm old), but I was in labor with my first child watching Bruce in Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Had a serious crush on him back then

Our intensely hot weather subsided Sunday into the high 80s, but the 90's (upper 30s for those on celsius) again now.
          I do remember Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Does it mean I'm old too? Yeah, but I don't care that much, the only thing I don't like is that I have to visit my medic on a more regulary basis now (gosh, I just realised I wrote my medic ). Anyway, it was a funny series. But I don't remember whether I saw it before, during, or after B5 aired, back in the 90th.

But I think life can be beautiful in any age, it's just necessary to take it as it comes, and to enjoy it in time.

Myhelix don't worry, clean your computer from this nasty virus, and then write to anybody on your list, take your time. Btw, I didn't got any spam from you, if this information helps you (but I have a Mac, so it's less likely that I get a virus—but I also know it's possible)

Left to mention: before somebody thinks I got lost again, I'll be on two different conferences the next two weeks.

I hope anybody will enjoy their holiday, summerdays, and days in general. Be good , and ciao til then!
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
              Yeah, well it's obviously not possible to get everything. When I saw it, I was a bit disappointed as well, but hey, it's not like RC never get any awards, isn't it? And, btw, does anybody knows the guy who won?

I do remember Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Does it mean I'm old too? Yeah, but I don't care that much, the only thing I don't like is that I have to visit my medic on a more regulary basis now (gosh, I just realised I wrote my medic ). Anyway, it was a funny series. But I don't remember whether I saw it before, during, or after B5 aired, back in the 90th.

But I think life can be beautiful in any age, it's just necessary to take it as it comes, and to enjoy it in time.

Myhelix don't worry, clean your computer from this nasty virus, and then write to anybody on your list, take your time. Btw, I didn't got any spam from you, if this information helps you (but I have a Mac, so it's less likely that I get a virus—but I also know it's possible)

Left to mention: before somebody thinks I got lost again, I'll be on two different conferences the next two weeks.

I hope anybody will enjoy their holiday, summerdays, and days in general. Be good , and ciao til then!
              Have fun and see you soon
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi Duval, how are you?
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Hi Duval, how are you?
                              Hi Cairi ^^
                              I'm fine, thanks
                              And you ?
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Hi Cairi ^^
                                I'm fine, thanks
                                And you ?
                                I'm ok, just a bit annoyed because of family things.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X