Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    is this your Sunday evening joke?
    No joke, it's really serious. I should go to bed.

Edit: I'm on my way. Really. Good night.
    Last edited by Cairistiona; 08 July 2012, 01:59 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I saw the new spider-man and thought it was really good. Andrew Garfield makes a darker, angstier Peter Parker. Rhys Ifans was great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Hey Nancy, how are you?
        Good. Busy! Getting ready for our summer holiday. Can't wait to get out of town for a couple of weeks. Hope you are well!!! It's been an insane summer but things are finally starting to calm down. Miss you all. Will be on more when we get back from a visit home o Michigan.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
          Good. Busy! Getting ready for our summer holiday. Can't wait to get out of town for a couple of weeks. Hope you are well!!! It's been an insane summer but things are finally starting to calm down. Miss you all. Will be on more when we get back from a visit home to Michigan.
          Hope everyone is well and having a good summer.
          sigpic

Comment

Good. Busy! Getting ready for our summer holiday. Can't wait to get out of town for a couple of weeks. Hope you are well!!! It's been an insane summer but things are finally starting to calm down. Miss you all. Will be on more when we get back from a visit home o Michigan.
            Hi NancyP, I hope you will spend a good holiday and get the sun
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey Nancy, have some great holidays! I looking forward to my summer vacation as well, but I can´t take mine before August. So a few weeks to go.

I like Summer when all things start to get a bit slower and more relaxing in work, school ....
              sigpic

Comment

Have a nice holiday.

Maybe I'll spend a lovely day at the beach a week at the sea in September, but I hope to have some visitors who spend a few days here with me.
                sigpic

Comment

My new Golden Swan pic is finished. Please be gentle... I did my best.

http://fa.mediaminer.org/55/199155.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    Keep my fingers crossed for you!
                    Just received confirmation that I'm in for the OUAT press panel! I also just got an interview with B5's Bruce Boxleitner for the new TRON. I am a happy girl.

Comment

Hi, Nancy! Yes, a busy, but good summer.

Anyone want some hot weather? Just let me know, I'll give it away free.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post

How are you doing your art? Is this a graphics program? Did you do the figures freeform?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                          Just received confirmation that I'm in for the OUAT press panel! I also just got an interview with B5's Bruce Boxleitner for the new TRON. I am a happy girl.
                          Hey! Great news! This will more than make up for missing out on the other panel.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's great, both of it. I like B5, and TRON is awesome.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Hi, Nancy! Yes, a busy, but good summer.

Anyone want some hot weather? Just let me know, I'll give it away free.
                            *raises hand*

Here, please. Don't need to be so hot, but I'd like at least two days in a row without rain. My tomatos are still the same colour that 4 weeks before.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wish you a lot of calm days during your holiday. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post

That's nice! Have seen the story, but didn't had time to read it yet. I've read your other stories, and liked them.

Congratulations! B5, Bruce Boxleitner, and TRON? I think I got nostalgic! Where did time go?

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              That's great, both of it. I like B5, and TRON is awesome.

*raises hand*

Here, please. Don't need to be so hot, but I'd like at least two days in a row without rain. My tomatos are still the same colour that 4 weeks before.
                              Tho, I was a fan of scifi before, I think B5 was my first scifi-series crush, totally loved it for its story.

And the weather: it's warm enough here, but the constantly rain is a bit too wet for my taste. Does anybody need some rain? I've plenty of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Wish you a lot of calm days during your holiday. Hope you'll enjoy it!

That's nice! Have seen the story, but didn't had time to read it yet. I've read your other stories, and liked them.

Congratulations! B5, Bruce Boxleitner, and TRON? I think I got nostalgic! Where did time go?

Tho, I was a fan of scifi before, I think B5 was my first scifi-series crush, totally loved it for its story.

And the weather: it's warm enough here, but the constantly rain is a bit too wet for my taste. Does anybody need some rain? I've plenty of it.
                                Yeah, tell me about it! I hate to date myself (yes, I'm old), but I was in labor with my first child watching Bruce in Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Had a serious crush on him back then

Our intensely hot weather subsided Sunday into the high 80s, but the 90's (upper 30s for those on celsius) again now.

Comment

Working...
                                X