No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC's press release about Comic-Con mentions a panel, but it's minus RC. I wonder if he's under doctor's orders to avoid such huge crushing crowds--or to take another couple of days off before shooting starts in Vancouver. in any event it looks like he's not going to be there, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      ABC's press release about Comic-Con mentions a panel, but it's minus RC. I wonder if he's under doctor's orders to avoid such huge crushing crowds--or to take another couple of days off before shooting starts in Vancouver. in any event it looks like he's not going to be there, sadly.
      I'm sorry Barbara I know how much you must have been looking forward to getting a chance to at least see him. Who knows, maybe he'll be better and go after all. Unless he just has something else he's doing. He may be just taking a longer break, having that surgery wasn't very fun or restful, I'm sure.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing (since he'd already said over the spring he'd be going) it has to do with complete recuperation after the surgery. I'm guess all the talking, chatting with everyone and schmoozing that goes on at SDCC can't be very good for him or protective after surgery--and they start shooting almost immediately thereafter on July 16.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
          I'm guessing (since he'd already said over the spring he'd be going) it has to do with complete recuperation after the surgery. I'm guess all the talking, chatting with everyone and schmoozing that goes on at SDCC can't be very good for him or protective after surgery--and they start shooting almost immediately thereafter on July 16.
          He should just have more time to relax anyway. Even a minor surgery is stressful for the body. And with going back to the work schedules they have, long days, it seems exhausting to me. I wouldn't last long with that kind of schedule. I'm wasted and all I did today was go to a yoga class, have lunch and do a little shopping.
          sigpic

Comment

This is curious, I thought RC could spend more time enjoying his family, at least all summer, it's sad for him
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I grew some blue potatoes this year, and I dug some today and made potato salad. You know what they reminded me of, those alien potatoes. I see in the catalog I can get some that are that red-pink color inside like they had on the show. They may have dyed the potatoes, hard to say.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                This is curious, I thought RC could spend more time enjoying his family, at least all summer, it's sad for him
                You know, they did finish filming early in the springtime, so he has been off longer than it seems.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a great review of California Solo, "Carlyle’s performance as Lachlan is sensational" If I don't get to see this film soon, I'm gonna bust.
                  http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2012/06/...a-solo-review/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    I grew some blue potatoes this year, and I dug some today and made potato salad. You know what they reminded me of, those alien potatoes. I see in the catalog I can get some that are that red-pink color inside like they had on the show. They may have dyed the potatoes, hard to say.
                    4http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Random%20Junk/th_BluePotato_002.jpg
                    Oh, I've never seen blue potatoes, it's really amazing !
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

You know, they did finish filming early in the springtime, so he has been off longer than it seems.
                      Okay, I did not know, well, that reassures me ^^
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Here's a great review of California Solo, "Carlyle’s performance as Lachlan is sensational" If I don't get to see this film soon, I'm gonna bust.
                        http://thepeoplesmovies.com/2012/06/...a-solo-review/
                        Me too that seems a good movie
                        thanks for the link ^^
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Well, it will dawn in a few minutes, so I go to bed
                          Good night at all
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Well, it will dawn in a few minutes, so I go to bed
                            Good night at all
                            Oh no! Maybe you are a creature of the night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Okay, that's odd. What the hell is going on. Are you referring to the final battle here? Where Rumple was tricked by Belle?
                              Patience my dear... patience. I still haven't made my mind up if I'm going to take it that way or not.

Comment

Just a doodle... and Im gonna warn you, I'm not that great at hands so please be gentle...

http://fa.mediaminer.org/34/199134.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X