No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story isn't too bad. It's actually interesting. Here's the link. No smut. http://yllektricity.livejournal.com/68878.html

Comment

Good morning!

And now, need coffee
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Good morning!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...6h56m06s56.jpg

And now, need coffee
        Oh, No! Is it morning already? Have I been sitting here that long? Oh wait, time shifting again!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          Good to know that. So only when the gate is open, they can communicate via radios? I needed to make sure for one of my plot bunny story.
          OT-Over the summer, I've accidently deleted a file that was essential to making my Macbook work. Took it down to the Apple support store and they had to reboot the entire thing. It wasn't until now that I realized that they didn't put back on a few apps I had. Like Microsoft Word and Photo booth. So I'm going back down there tomorrow to have them fix that. Didn't realized that it cost over $150 to install Microsoft Word and that's what I need the most to write the stories. The old pen and paper no longer works for me. It's too slow!!!
          I have this brand new MacBook Pro and with this they have hidden some of those important things so you can't accidentally delete. Although this makes my brother crazy, but I told him it makes sense for people like me, I need to be protected from myself.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Oh, No! Is it morning already? Have I been sitting here that long? Oh wait, time shifting again!
            And YOU had the nerve to ask ME when I ever sleep???? ROTF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              I have this brand new MacBook Pro and with this they have hidden some of those important things so you can't accidentally delete. Although this makes my brother crazy, but I told him it makes sense for people like me, I need to be protected from myself.
              What does it means when the screen lights starts to blink? Like it's fading quickly? I never realized how expensive Macbooks were. I got it as a gift from my brother when he wanted to buy his daughter a new one. How long do these things last anyway?

Comment

[QUOTE=MrsTigercat;12953386]
                Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Welcome to anyone who's joined the thread recently!

How do you all do multiple quotes like that on one page?
                on the extreme right of each post on the bottom there is this sign " and a +. Click each post you want to multi-quote and for the last one just use "reply with quote"
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe they're Canadians? (ducks and runs)
                  That'll be it
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Girls. How are you? I hope fine

I can't wait til the weekend. I'm sooo tired lately - I hate it xP

Yesterday we wrote our very first test in this school year. It was in German and it was soooo easy that I don't think I'll get a worse grade than B. But we'll see

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      It was in German and it was soooo easy that I don't think I'll get a worse grade than B.
                      I wish

2500 - 3000 words on the effects of immigration/emmigration on German speaking countries, with reference to the history of migration to and from German speaking countries, in German, my third language

normal_sgu_118_1075.jpg

I feel kinda like this ^^^

Comment

I'm supposed to do some paper work, income tax things....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                          I wish

2500 - 3000 words on the effects of immigration/emmigration on German speaking countries, with reference to the history of migration to and from German speaking countries, in German, my third language

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32264[/ATTACH]

I feel kinda like this ^^^
                          You speak German?? Cool, how good?

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I'm supposed to do some paper work, income tax things....
                          Oh...good luck with that. Would you like Rush for help?

sigpic

Comment

You speak German?? Cool, how good?

Naja, ich kann Deutsch aber ich finde es schwerer als Franzoesisch. Ich mache ein Grad in Sprachwissenschaft (moderne Sprachen - Deutsch und Franzoesisch).

Ich wurde gern Rush mir zu helfen moechten, aber ich glaube er kann nicht Deutsch, nur Ancient. Schade!

Comment

Oh...good luck with that. Would you like Rush for help?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...202-0279xe.jpg
                              Thanks. But if that helps? Remember his office in 'Human'?

That's how it looks like here at the moment
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                                Naja, ich kann Deutsch aber ich finde es schwerer als Franzoesisch. Ich mache ein Grad in Sprachwissenschaft (moderne Sprachen - Deutsch und Franzoesisch).

Ich wurde gern Rush mir zu helfen moechten, aber ich glaube er kann nicht Deutsch, nur Ancient. Schade!
                                Wow, sehr gut!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X